quinze

"Lisa!" Anneliese, a model of Celine that was well acquainted with the Blackpink member, waved her over when she entered the training room.

She arrived a tad bit earlier than all the other days that have gone before.

She walked towards the group of models who were having snacks before the training starts.

"Annie," She greeted when she reached the girl, giving her a hug.

"Where are the others?" She inquired. The models were used to having all of the girls during sessions and it was new to them that they were nowhere at sight.

Her members weren't present as of the moment as they had schedules as well. Chaeyoung had a magazine shoot, Jisoo had an event with Dior, and Jennie... Well that girl was living her relationship life to the fullest—spending a day with Yoongi.

They're hitting it off pretty well apparently, and Lisa was so happy that Jennie found a love which was craved by many.

"They had schedules, but they promised they'll be here tomorrow." She informed and earned nods from them.

"You want some?" Another model, Jane, offered her a bag of almond nuts. Lisa gracefully declined.

"Is it true that kpop stars are on a strict diet?"

"If by diet you mean three meals a day plus snacks, then yes. But Chaeyoung likes grass." This statement from Lisa hoarded laughters from the group as she laughed with them as well.

She was not on crack, just to make it clear. Hanging out with Taehyung for three days straight really took a toll on her.

It has been three days since the trip to the museum, and true to his words, he was really trying so hard to catch her attention. 

Not that he haven't already, but she must make sure what his purpose was for doing so. It's not like he liked her.

He was Kim Taehyung for Jisoo's sake! He was not someone that would like her in THAT way, if you know what she means. He was heaven and she was mere human. 

God damn it, why was he making her feel this way? 

Every boxy smile he emits, every time he comes to her room late at night just to check if she already drank her chocomilk... Why?

She have not experienced how love feels, but she guesses this was some bridge to it. 

And she was utterly and undoubtedly scared she might fall. 

As if she did not fall enough.

🗼

Taehyung knocked at Lisa's door, not knowing she was out.

"Hey Taetae," Jennie called from behind. "What are you doing here?" Taehyung turned to see the cat eyed woman with his hyung.

"I was going to invite Lisa for breakfast but it looks like she's still asleep."

"She didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?" Taehyung inquired, nervousness in his veins. Did she come back to Korea? Was she in the hospital? Why doesn't he know?

"She's at Celine, training for Paris Fashion Week." Taehyung let out a sigh in relief as those thoughts clouded in his mind were not true.

"Training, you say?" He asked, once he had recovered from his mini heart attack. Jennie can only nod. "Welp, I guess if we can't have breakfast outside, I'll bring breakfast to her." His hands went to the insides of his pocket.

Jennie's eyes glimmered in pure awe and delight, clasping her hands together with a gummy smile pulling on her lips.

"You would do that?" Jennie squealed.

"Yep."

"Well this saved us a trip to Celine." Yoongi butted in. They were supposed to surprise the girls with food, but Jennie guesses Lisa would love this surprise more.

"Thank you so much, Taetae!" She went in for a small embrace that Yoongi cannot help but snicker. Taehyung looked at his hyung first, asking for permission before hugging her back slightly.

"Now, how do I go to Celine?" He wondered. "and what food shall I bring her?"

A/N: happy 3k reads! 💛