vingt-deux

Lisa had her mouth opened agape, veritably amazed at the sight of the Eiffel tower so near to her.

"You did not," She exhaled a breath she didn't know she was holding in, fully in awe of the sight in front of her. It was the Eiffel Tower! No matter how many times she got to visit Paris, she never had the chance to go this close at night, when it lights up and just... shines.

"Yes I did." He then guided her towards the open space where greens grew in harmony and the blanket of dark sky that was painted with glittering stars.

The Champs de Mars garden provides the perfect view of the world renowned tourist spot. Everytime she gets the chance, whenever she's around the country doing her model gigs, she never missed a chance to go on a picnic with her managers in this garden during the day. She loved the exuding calmness this place gives her, the peace and little joys that has surrounded her.

Lisa looked down at their intertwined hands and then shifted her gaze back to Taehyung. She was still marveled at the thought of Kim Taehyung. The thought of having him so close without any restrictions–she let herself be free.

But, there was a tiny tinge of ache, knowing that what she has now, she might lose. That she might wake up and all of this was just a dream.

She tightened her hold to Taehyung's hand and he stopped, looking back at her. He caught her trying to calm her breathing. Not now, negative thoughts, please do not ruin the mood.

"Hey," He has now completely turned to her, their hands previously intertwined were now caressing both sides of her cheeks and she leaned to it. It made Lisa's skin tingle and the ache... The ache was growing. "You okay?"

His eyes, oh his eyes were big and full of concern and adoration. He looked into her like no one else was there to witness this moment.

"I'm–" She tried to choke out. "I'm just so happy." It wasn't a lie, not at all. Maybe she was too happy that it aches if she sees him go.

Ah, attachment, something she fears most. She's scared that if she becomes too clingy and too all over, he might want to get rid of her, but she can't help it, it was her way of showing affection. It scares her.

"You look like you are about to cry, milady."

"I'm just... so happy." She repeated, more convinced than ever.

"If anything's bothering you, please do not hesitate to tell me okay?" He assured, his hands falling back to his sides. Lisa's grip on the handle of her bag tightened as she smiled.

"Of course, prince charming." With that, he bowed formally once again and lend her his hand, which she gladly took.

"Let's go!" He exclaimed and Lisa chuckled at his enthusiasm.

It took them two more minutes before Lisa caught a familiar figure by a huge yellow blanket, lighting up some candles in the dark.

"Manager oppa? Manager oppa!" She shouted in excitement, gathering looks from nearby picnic goers. Her manager looked around, trying to spot her from the crowd. She waved her hand that wasn't being held by Taehyung, and her manager waved back once he saw her.

"I personally asked him to come." Taehyung started a tale while they walked towards their destination. "I don't know if you'd be comfortable enough to have only me tonight, so I at least have something in your comfort zone. He wasn't a fan at first, about this date, he said that you might get in trouble with management if we're ever going to be found out." He sighed, but that quickly turned into a deep chuckle. "But look at him now." He said, even pointing at Lisa's manager now that they're in his space.