dix-nuef

"And then what did you say?" Jennie shifted forward, engrossed with the fresh gossip being fed to her by their youngest.

"I didn't say anything." Lisa defended, earning looks from the three.

They were on Lisa's bed after a long eventful day. It was half past 11 in the evening and all of them were in their silky pajamas, face masks on and a pack of fried chicken settled in the middle of their small circle.

"Eonnie, i think you asked the wrong question." Chaeyoung narrowed her eyes at Lisa. "What did you do?" It was her turn to lean in and inquire.

"I may or may not have kicked him out of my room in more or less than 10 seconds. Slammed the door at him before he can say anything that can be held against me." She squeaked out, looking at the three expectantly.

"You are such an idiot." Jennie rubbed her temples, clearly displeased with the outcome of the start of a beautiful love story. Just because Lisa was awkward as hell around boys he liked, not that there were many to compare the situation to. The only guy she liked besides Taehyung was Kim Gunhak back when they were trainees.

God knows how that turned out.

She was literally a mess whenever he sits with them during lunch, whenever he says hello, or whenever he watches her during evaluation (although she did her best during evaluations not for him, but for her dream).

It was embarrassing.

"I take no offense." She said.

"You're a hopeless case, Lisa." Jisoo chuckled, grabbing another chicken from the bucket. "You should've confessed when you had the chance."

"How, eonnie? 'Yes I really adored you ever since and now I want to kiss you?'" Lisa exclaimed dramatically.

"You want to kiss him?" The eldest one smirked and the youngest groaned. Lisa cannot wrap around the fact that she was already sulking because of what happened and the girls can only pay attention to the words kiss and like.

Lisa rolled her eyes at this. "Not my point."

"Lili wants to smooch Taetae," Chaeyoung teased as well while Jennie was making smooching kisses in the background.

She wants to delete herself. Please.

Or delete the three people bothering her... even though she was the one who called for the 'emergency meeting'.

"Taehyung likes you. It's so damn obvious! " Jisoo exasperated. Each and every one of the four people that was with them knew they liked each other. They are being difficult and naive, and it's making all of them squirm in their seats to see what happens next. By the looks of it, they're moving backwards and none of them likes to see their efforts of bringing both idols together put to waste.

"Yah! why are you attacking me? I called you here for help not to be scolded at!" Lisa complained, standing up to emphasize her claims.

"Manners, dongsaeng." Jennie warned without any venom, making Lisa sit down with a frown.

"He won't like me that way. He's the epitome of perfection-"

"and you are obviously his counterpart," Chaeyoung crawled towards Lisa and started patting her hair, unexpectedly flicking the younger's forehead with new polished nails. "How many times did I tell you to never belittle yourself!"

Lisa sighed. "A lot."

"and how many times do you do it?"

"A lot more."

"Lisa, you are one of the most beautiful people I have ever seen. Can you at least don't let insecurities get to you. You are loved by us, your friends, family, and our blinks," Jennie smiled mischievously and Lisa was scared of what she was going to say next. "and by Taehyung as well." 

"You're getting my hopes up, eonnie." Lisa cried, grabbing a pillow and screaming into it. The muffled noises made the three girls exchange looks and shook their heads.

"Lisa, calm down."

Lisa raised her head. "I slammed the door in his face. In his beautiful gorgeous extraordinary face."

"It's already done, you cannot do anything about it anymore." Jisoo poured fuel to the fire that was Blackpink's Lisa. She returned to screaming on the pillow.

"Hey, stop being a brat and look at us." Said Jennie who had her eyebrows raised. Lisa, obeying the elderly, did what she was told to do. "Go to his room right now and say sorry."

"But it's a girl's night out." She tried reasoning out but was returned with a kitten scowl.

"You called us for an emergency meeting regarding Taehyung." Lisa absolutely hates it when Jennie is right.

"What do I say?" She then asked, reconsidering the plan.

"Tell him you like him." Jisoo suggested earning a gasp from Lisa.

"No! Boys were supposed to tell girls they like them, not the other way around."

"What century are you in? Sixteen hundred?" Jennie rolled her eyes at how naive the girl was. "We're living in a world where love always wins. No matter who, no matter what, if professed, it will leave a mark. It doesn't matter who starts who, it's about the journey you're willing to go through with each other."

"Eonnie, that was beautiful." Chaeyoung wiped a tear from her eyes.

"Oh shush, crybaby." Jennie patted Chaeyoung's hair but was looking at Lisa who had a pout on her face. "Now I won't hear any excuses from you anymore, go get your man!" Jennie stood up and pulled Lisa up with her, heading to the door,

when someone knocked.

The two pinks who were left on the bed shrieked in excitement, rushing past the other two like the wind to the peep hole. They pushed each other like their life depended on it. Chaeyoung won, and Jisoo? She's flat on the floor, whining and trying to pull Chaeyoung down.

Jennie could only chuckle at the chaos that was Chaesoo. Lisa looks horrified.

"Oh Lisaaa," Chaeyoung squealed. "Here's the prince you ordered!"

She opened the door revealing Kim Taehyung himself.

"Annyeong, did I interrupt something?" He smiled so beautiful, it was breathtaking.

"Nope," Jennie spoke. "Go ahead and take her." She pushed Lisa a little to hard, making the youngest trip on the doormat.

Lisa shrieked and closed her eyes, not knowing what will happen next.

But just like in the dramas she had watched, it felt like everything slowed down when she felt an arm snaked around her waist, securing her from the fall.

🗼

A/N: i miss blackpink a lot so here's a chapter!

Happy New Year everyone! May 2020 be yours 💛

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JISOO-YAH!!!! 🥳

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TAETAE!!! 💜