vingt et un

Lisa skipped towards the door with an uncontrollable giggle left her mouth when she heard the very familiar pattern of knocking.

She creaked it open, letting her head pop out of the frame, only to see a glorious Taehyung in a  beret, fitting for the occasion. She fought the urge to grab him by the collar of his striped button down that was left open, revealing a white round necked shirt that hugs his upper torso so damn good. He paired it with black slacks that almost made her swoon.

A sweet tight lipped smile from Taehyung was all it took for her to open the door wide, gesturing the male to enter her humble abode.

She was caught off guard when he leaned forward and brushed his lips oh so lightly against her cheek. She stumbled an inch backward.

"It's how parisians greet each other." Taehyung justified his actions before Lisa can say anything.

And then he did it again, on the other side, making Lisa cover her face to hide how red she was.

Why is it suddenly so hot in here?

"You're so adorable," He swung his arms around her shoulder blade and entered the room, kicking the door close behind him as he guided Lisa inside.

"You shouldn't have done that." She sassed, voice muffled against her hands.

"You don't know how much I've wanted to do that, nor how long I have wished to do so." He let go of her petite frame and sat on the bed, his head resting on his shoulder, looking straight right into her.

She squirmed under his gaze. She's not uneasy, it's far from that. She feels rather flustered with the way he looks, like he have seen the most gorgeous girl on earth.

And most gorgeous she was.

As loyal as she was to Celine, she instead wore a simple bronze high-low top, paired with her most casual jeans. She made casual look so luxurious. Her hair was half-tied up, curled by the edges. 

"I think I'm going to cry." Taehyung suddenly announced, alarming Lisa who rushed beside him. 

"What's wrong?" Her eyes went glistening in concern. 

"You're so damn beautiful." He complimented with a smug look on his face. It took Lisa a bit of time to process and before anything else, he slapped him on the arm.

"Yah, oppa. I thought you were having problems or something!" She whined. 

Taehyung chuckled at Lisa's reaction. She was so damn adorable, his heart physically hurts already.

"Are you ready?" He asked after a fit of laughter he has released with a sulky Lisa in front of him.

"Yes, let me just," She stood up and went to her vanity chair where her Celine purse were placed. "Where are we heading?" Her hands were clasped, a beautiful grin on her face.

"It's a surprise." He winked and stood up as well, lending his hand for Lisa to take and bowing in courtesy as if he was a prince and Lisa was the princess. 

"Let's go, my princess?" He added to his gesture. Lisa laughed a little too loud, her hand now on her lips, covering her mouth with eyes wide. 

She cleared her throat and took Taehyung's hand.

"What a gentleman." She commented when Taehyung gestured her to go in first the elevator. 

"I do try." He winked. The elevator ride was silent, but it was the comfortable type of silence Lisa lowkey enjoyed. She realized that when she was with Taehyung, she did not have to pretend to be interested, nor does she have to force herself in a conversation. Taehyung respected the silence even though he has quite the reputation to be loud and quirky. 

"Who's driving us?" Lisa asked when they reached the hotel's lounge. She was in the process of wearing a mask to hide her identity from the public, and Taehyung does it as well.

"I am." Taehyung replied, opening the glass doors for his princess.

"Where's manager oppa?" Lisa asked, a tone of worry evident in her voice. 

"He's already at the venue. Don't worry, we're safe, okay?" His reassurance was all she needed. He lead her to a rented car. Taehyung, the gentleman that he was, opened the door for Lisa. 

"I'm going to swoon anytime soon, please do watch out and catch me." She uttered before entering the passenger's seat. 

"I'm always here to catch you." He winked before closing the door. Her cheeks burned at the comment, remembering the night when she accidentally told him she was falling for him. Well, it was not exactly an accident per say, Taehyung being awake at that exact moment nothing she was expecting.

They drove through the streets of Paris, Taehyung's playlist playing meekly as the background of their conversations. Once in a while, Lisa looks out of the window to marvel about how beautiful the city was.

"Hey," He called. Lisa looked at him in question.

"Can I hold your hand? I've seen it a lot in movies and it's so cute and I imagined it doing with someone I-"

"Of course, oppa." She cut off his adorable rambling by intertwining her left hand with his right that was not controlling the wheel.

Lisa watched as Taehyung gradually formed a boxy smile, his eyes crinkling in happiness. She discovered her a new hobby of hers–making Kim Taehyung smile that big.

And... is she allowed to comment on how hot Taehyung drives with one hand? She's lucky to have been given the chance to see it up close. 

Her eyes then dropped on their hands fit together and was placed at the top of Lisa's thigh. She absentmindedly traced the back of his hand with her thumb. She heard a sigh emitting from Taehyung's lips, which sent shivers down her spine.

Well that feeling was... foreign and new.

"Do it again please." Lisa was startled when Taehyung suddenly spoke.

"Do what?" She was genuinely confused.

"Thumbs." Lisa was even more confused. She looked down at her thumb that was resting at the back of his hand silently. She moved it and looked up only to see a smiley Taehyung. "Thank you."

She smiled back and sighed in contentment.

She could get used to this.

Author's Note

I'm sorry to keep you guys waiting and I'm truly sorry if this does not make up for my absences. I had a bit of a writer's block because I haven't thought of writing this deep into the fic, like, ever. Nonetheless, thank you so much for reading and anticipating a new update! Again, I'm sorry for making you guys wait for months only to get a short chapter. Now that I finally decided upon the conflict of the story, I am now more motivated to update!

NEXT UPDATE = TAELICE FIRST DATE!

Do you have any idea where Taehyung might be taking Lisa for their first date?

Do you have anything you want them to talk about? Please do comment here! 

And of course, happiest birthday to the one and only global it girl, my forever and always, Lalisa Manoban! 💛

'Til the next chapter, everyone! 

Je T'Aime xx