dix-huit

Dedicated to:
-TaeforLisa
another birthday gift for u! 💛

Taehyung did not mean to sleep in the midst of the movie as lanterns were soaring high and coloring the sky in bright golden hues.

Lisa was squealing during the scene as if she haven't watched that for a hundred of times now when she looked over Taehyung's sleeping figure. 

As an aspiring photographer, she immediately grabbed the disposable camera that was placed by her bed side table and captured the innocence of the moment. One, two, five, she was already on her knees to take an aesthetic photo as the bedsheet was white and messy in contrast to Taehyung's golden skin and clean features.

Once satisfied, she sat back in contentment, hugging the covers with a smile on her face. She returned to watching Tangled that was close to an end but was quickly distracted by Taehyung's movements, shuffling in his deep slumber. 

She adored how he slept with his fists closed. He looked like he was ready to fight someone in his dreams. Lisa is ready bust her UwUs.

"Why do you have to be so cute?" She wasn't in the right mind anymore, seeing how adorable the BTS member was. Her hand met his fluffy hair that she wanted to touch for a little too long now, and she was definitely satisfied in doing so. His hair felt so soft as she gently run her hand through it, careful not to wake him up.

Her eyes traced his perfect face, from his eyebrows that were way better than hers, to his lashes that were naturally long and beautiful, emphasizing his chestnut eyes even more, to his delicate nose, his poreless skin and lastly, his lips.

Those lips kept on taunting her today, teasing her to make a move.

What was wrong with her?

They only became friends!

Damn those shameless flirting that caused her heart to fasten everytime he opens that god damn mouth.

Damn her for even thinking she had a chance with him.

"You're making it difficult, you know," She sighed, looking intently at him.

It started out with just a harmless crush. She enjoyed seeing him during award shows, she had always supported him (both as a co-idol and as an ARMY) whenever they released content. She loved his honey coated voice that reached octaves after octaves, his charming personality with humor that will make one laugh for decades, and of course, that famous boxy smile of his that can eventually advocate world peace.

Now she had the chance to work with him, to be in his presence, she tried to tamper her emotions yet it prevailed. Love will always prevail.

"You're making me fall in love way too fast." She finally confessed to the sleeping figure and to herself as well, feeling contented that she had admitted something that was bugging her for days. It felt even better to have said it to the one who stole her heart without having him know the truth as he was in dreamland.

She smiled, letting go of his hair, satisfaction from her sudden confession that only she knows.

"Do I, now?" a hoarse voice that was all too familar grumbled, making Lisa tense up.

Shit.