A Battle with myself. (S4 Yamada)

Day 1

"It's been a while since I sat in this chair," I grumbled, staring at my feet. "Yes... it has... however, can you remember what brought you here?" a voice asked in the distance. I slowly rose my head towards it and said, "No, but if you're here to torture me... it wouldn't work." The sound of metal grinding across the ground began to louder and louder as he walked towards me. 'It's sparks are like tiny fireworks as it glides across the floor's surface.'

"Why should I torture you? You don't even know what that is."

"Of course, I don't know what it is... I wasn't lucky like you; who learned it by reading or by watching others go through it instead, I learned it the hard way."

"Then how did you get into this room? Why did you handcuff yourself to that chair? Was it for sympathy or reflection?"

"I don't fucking know!" I angrily shouted, staring at him with eyes full of hatred. He placed the bat on his right shoulder and smiled. 'That smile of his is sickening... the things I knew he has done makes my stomach turn. A person like yourself... doesn't deserve to be happy.'

"From your facial expression tells me that you are lying, and for that, you deserve to be punished."

"Punishing someone for doing absolutely no-"

He struck the bat across my face. As I locked my head in place from the impact, I can see my left eye on the ground, staring at me with the blood splatter on the ground. 'Beyond the floor lies a wall, but it's hard to see... my head is spinning... why am I so weak... why am I so fragile...' He gently grabbed the tip of my chin, guided my face towards his, and swung again. This time he shattered my cheekbone completely, but I'm still able to speak. "Dying here would be an embarrassment to my clan... I can't die here like this... by the hands of this scum!"

As he held onto the back of my head, he shone a flashlight into my remaining eye and said, "Impressive, you're still conscious. I guess the Infinity Clan members are stronger than I thought..."

After letting go of me, he vanished in the darkness. 'This place is surrounded by nothing but an abyss... No, one can hear me... No, one can get to me... and there is no one looking for me. Hmph, I truly deserve being here.'

I sat there watching the blood drip from my eye. 'It was quite entertaining as the drops of blood came together to create something. It created a bond like that symbolizes family or even friendship, but unfortunately, I was unable to achieve that goal.' I sighed, "I wonder if this puddle can turn into a lake?"

Someone placed their hand in front of my face and whispered, "Do you wish to go?"

"No, I'd rather stay here and die. There is no point for me to go back to where I came from."

"Why is that?" it curiously asked. Guiding my eye along their arm towards their face, I noticed it was a young girl.

"Who are you?"

She tucked in her hand and began to wag her finger. "No, no, my question must be answered first before I can answer yours... Haven't your parents taught you any manners?"

"They did, but as a person, you can choose whether you should or should not remember things like that."

"Well, if you don't answer my question. I'll just have to punish you."

'Normally, I don't like judging a book by its cover, but what can this child even do to me?' I thought before answering her, "No, I shall not answer your question. An answer like that is more suitable for adults, little lady."