Speak when you're spoken to. (Seele)

Day 5

"The sound of my cell door opening as the guard walks in to carry me to their so called interrogation room." I turned my back to him as I faced the wall, staring at the cracks in the wall. "Commander Rei wants to speak with you, Seele," said the guard, standing next to my bed with his hands behind his back. "I wonder what she wants with me now..." I muttered before setting myself in a sitting position. "Give me a minute why don't you," I said, staring at it over my shoulder. "Take your time, I'll be here," he replied, taking a few steps back. "Why can't you just leave the room for me to change," I thought after getting out of bed, I brushed my teeth then washed my face and said, "I'm ready now." Dragging my feet as I walked up to him. "He's extremely tall compared to the last guard that came to visit me. I'm guessing he's at least seven feet and twelve inches," I thought, looking up to him. He placed special shackles on my wrist and escorted me to the room. "Walking through this specially made for people like me... was sort of amusing, staring at the pearl white tiles that were so clean. You can see your reflection like you were staring into a mirror. I wonder what shall we be talking about today? I've only been in here for over five years after the battle of FN-HQ." "I guess they might be releasing me because of good behaviour," I murmured, smiling to myself.

"Halt!" shouted the guard, standing in front of a door. I stopped right behind him and asked, "So, why do they want to talk to me after speaking to me about a year ago?" He turned to me, rolled his eyes, and proceed to knock on the door. "Ignoring me, I see... rude much for a nice guy like you," I said, smirking at him. "This is the first time you have ever seen me before how can you just assume that I'm a nice guy?" he asked, holding onto the door handle. "Because your aura speaks volume. It's best to hold onto things like that... unlike someone like me who threw hers away," I answered, lowering my head. "That's a nice way for you to let someone show sympathy for you. I find that to be cute for a girl like you," he said and opened the door. "I guess that's something that I carve since I was little." When I walked in, I saw Commander Rei, Alice, and three other guards standing in each corner, but only one corner was empty. "I guess this guy belongs in that empty space over there," I thought, observing my surroundings. "Welcome, Seele. We've been waiting for you," Commander Rei said as she corrected her posture. "Thanks for having me... I guess," I answered, taking my seat in front of them. "This table seems to be specially designed as well due to its metallic look, I wonder if its a mixture of composite material," I thought, staring at it. Looking at my reflection once again. "When you're ready, we can begin talking about some information you might have on a certain group we are looking for," Commander Rei said, resting her hand on the table as she leaned forward. "What information do I have that you don't have?" I asked, staring at her with my head slightly tilted to her. She slid a document with pictures in front of me and said, "The Demon Trio." "Mind opening the document? My hands are tied after all," I smiled, showing them my hands. Rei sighed and opened it for me. I skimmed through the pictures and said, "I don't know anything about them really so, I'm sorry for being useless." Alice's left eyebrow rose in curiosity before she asked, "So, you know nothing about them?" "No, I don't... so, can I go back to my cell? I rather rot there than in this bright place," I answered, hanging my head back to stare at the ceiling. "I just want to be alone, to be honest." "I don't like it when people lie to me," Alice said, placing the documents she was holding on the table.

"I can sense her getting angry. Hmph, well since she is already anger... I'll give her something to be pissed about." "Oh, really? Then explain to me, why you let your husband lie to your face every day?" I asked. "Her eyes began to fill with rage as her eyes changed from scarlet to candy red. I think I accomplish my job here." "Alice, don't let her get to you because if she doesn't start talking. We shall resort to something else," Commander Rei said with her arms folded. "Yes, commander," Alice replied respectively before taking her seat. "So, I guess... Rei is the master, and Alice is just the dog in this little date, you have here for me?" I asked, raising one eyebrow. "Whatever floats your boat to be quite frank with you," Rei answered, smirking with her eyes lowered. "Is there anything else you wish for me to tell you? Other than those three losers?" I asked, yawning. "Hmmm, let me see. Do you know anything about Father Zone and Nemesis plans?" Rei asked, placing her hand beneath her chin. "No." "It seems she is going to swarm me with questions before executing that other plan," I thought as I began predicting what she might say next.