First Acquaintance:01

He was seated in front of the traffic light post which is in a corner of the main road.The police station he works on is just two steps away.He sits on a chair as he smiles at the other policeman who just entered the little box shaped room to start his day.He prefers sitting outside rather than the room made of glass with the traffic light post.

The spring morning air bids him a good morning as the warm ray of the sun falls on his porcelain skin through the leaves of the tree above him,casting a mysterious shadow over his overly handsome face.The warmth of the sun is like a warm blanket to him in this cold weather.The morning is beautiful as he stares at the cute couple in front of the bakery,smiling with each other while holding hands.He smiles as two elementary school kids come in his view - holding hands & walking to school.

He stretches his body to ease out his tense muscle that he had from the good sleep he had the night before.As he's done,his eyes fall on the road & immediately his eyebrows meet in the middle of his forehead while he squints his eyes to take a better look at the vehicle that was rushing forward.

He stands up in a second & stands in the way of the car & the car stops right before hitting & killing him,before his knees.He peeks on the side of the driver seat,a lavender head pops up from that side - their eyes piercing through him.

He gestures the driver to pull the car in a side,she gives him a questioning eyebrow but he insists with his eyes so she puts the car in the corner with an annoyed huff.

He walks towards the driver who is seated in & glaring at him at the moment. He observes the car - a Lamborghini,but a hot pink one.Its obviously customised as normal cars really won't have female bags,stilettoes, lipstick & nailpaint bottles & lips drawn on it with all glittery hot pink colour on them.But he must say,the car looks stylish.

He gazes upwards & looks at the salty person with lavender colour hair,her bangs perfectly falling on her forehead as she pouts in an annoyed manner.

Her:"OK why the hell did you stop me?!"

The sass & annoyance is clear in her voice as she snaps at the policeman.

JM(Jimin):"Miss,this roads speed limit is 30 kilometer per hour & you were driving in 45 which isn't legal."

Jimin sweetly smiles at the lady,she rolls her eyes as her hand rests on the steering wheel with an arrogant look plastered over her posture.

Her:"Who cares?"

She says in a careless tone which immediately pushes Jimin over the limit of his anger.He was always truly serious about the laws of his country & he really didn't like it when someone was so dismissive about it.He takes a deep breath to calm himself down & puts on a fake smile.

JM:"Do you even have a licence?"

This one comes out in a rather impolite tone as he's so mad at her for being so stupid.She snaps her head at him.

Her:"Of course I have a licence!What do I look like to you?!"

Her voice is sharp & it holds a hint of arrogance.

JM:"Well,you sure do look like a rich spoiled brat who doesn't have a licence & is driving their fathers car without asking for permission because you're underage."

Jimin blurts out all of the first impression he got from her,acting unusually rude.Her eyes widen at the man's statement,she slams her hand on the steering wheel & glares at the man.

Her:"Excuse me! First of all,yes I am rich.Second of all,I'm not spoiled, nor am I a brat! Third of all,I have a licence, fourth of all,this is MY car & last & fifth of all I'm not an underage!"

Jimin's anger flew at this explosion of hers,he chuckles inwardly as he gets what kind of person this girl is.She is that rich dumb girl who tries to act cool & is overly pampered by her parents. He's seen plenty of kids like this in his school life. He has a friend like that too.

JM:"May I see you licence then?"

She takes out something from the drawer of her car & slaps it on Jimin's palm that he had offered.He breaks into a kind of smile people give when they see a child being childish.He looks at the licence card that she handed him. Name:"Park Sarang" wow,that's an unique name. Born in XXXX so exactly 18 this year.He smiles & hands the card back to her.She takes it with a fake smile displayed to Jimin to let him that she wasn't pleased with him.

JM:"OK you can go. But please be aware of the speed limits & other rules,Miss Sarang."

Jimin says with a smile shot towards her way.

SR(Sarang/You/Y/N):"Yeah yeah whatever."

She says as she rolls her eyes & starts her car.

JM:"Be careful on your wa-"

She doesn't let Jimin finish as she drives away.Jimin let's out a chuckle with a shake of his head.

JM:"Oops."