Trip?:12

Its been 7 months since the last chapter,Sarang has came to be really good friends with Taehyung as well as Jimin & Jungkook.The 4 hang out often though she meets Jimin everyday & Jungkook at least twice a week.Taehyung stays a bit busier since Sarang has heard that he's still learning about work in the company.A new year has came in this time & they have celebrated it together.

The more Sarang keeps on meeting Jimin,listens to his laugh,adores his smiles,the more she falls in deeper in his love.Though she has no idea how he feels about her.She's not quiet positive about it since her theory is 'why would a handsome & charming guy like him like a crazy,childish girl like me?'
He doesn't have a girlfriend, that's for sure but she can't be positive that he's into her.Days pass by,she just fantasizes about him day & night.

Its back to the cold weather again,much like the time when she met Jimin last year.She parks her car in a corner & walks out of it while looking at Jimin & Jungkook laughing about something. She had some snacks for them.The two boys wave at her when they notice her appearance.She skips to them & smiles sweetly to Jimin & gives Jungkook a slight glare as the bunny boy sticks his tongue out at her.She reaches out her hand which held the bag of sweet goodness she brought for them.With a questioning look,Jimin takes it from her & peeks inside.Jungkook's face lights up in an instant & he takes out the red bean popsicle from the bag & starts eating it.

JK:"Woahhh! My favourite! Thanks,Arang!"

SR:"Whatever,bunny."

She chuckles through her words as she looks at him eating like a baby.Jimin smiles & takes out another ice cream for himself & puts it in his mouth.

JM:"Thanks,Sarang.You spoil us so much."

SR:"Because I like those smiles on your faces."

She says genuinely & smiles.Jimin gives her a cute smile & stuffs the ice cream in his mouth which makes his cheeks puff up & make him look like a mochi.Sarang looks at them lovingly as Jungkook tries to take another ice cream & Jimin puts the bag away from him.She let's out a sigh,never in her life did she think that she'd get such amazing friends & so cute love interest.Jimin suddenly looks at her & she looks away,pretending to look at the sky that's blue & beautiful this afternoon.

JM:"Sarang,I was meaning to ask."

SR:"Yeah?"

JM:"Me & Jungkook are getting some days off from work so we decided to go to Jeju,we're staying in Taehyung's cottage.You wanna join us?"

SR:"Really?Is it okay if I come?"

She asks cheerfully,Jungkook smiles.

JK:"Of course!"

SR:"Then.... Hmm,I'll ask my parents & let you know.Is that okay?"

JM:"That's perfectly fine!"

Sarang looks down & let's out a sigh.

SR:"You must be thinking why an adult needs to ask her parents but my parents have always been overprotective of me.I don't know why."

She says in a calm voice,still looking down.

JK:"Oh."

Jimin doesn't say anything.He knows why they're so overprotective. They adore her with all their being.

Time skip:Sarang's home:

SR:"Mom?"

Sarang calls out as she plops herself down beside her mom on the expensive velvet sofa that sits in the middle of their living room.

Mrs.Park:"Yes,Love?"

The elegant woman in her nightwear looks at her daughter through her glasses.Sarang fiddles with her fingers nervously & let's out a breath.

SR:"Jimin said they were going on a trip for Jeju & they invited me.Can I go?"

Mrs.Park creases her eyebrows, shifting her position to take a better look at her second child.

Mrs.Park:"Who'll be going?"

SR:"Jimin,Tae & Kookie."

Mrs.Park:"OK....where will you stay?"

SR:"Taehyung's cottage."

Mrs.Park:"Oh.But......all boys..."

Her voice goes low as she thinks hard,Sarang's shoulder drops - knowing she'll say no.

Mr.Park:"Honey, I won't doubt Officer Park.Let the girl go."

Her dad speaks for the first time as he looks at his tensed wife.Sarang's eyes sparkle like fireworks & she raises her shoulders up.

SR:"Really,dad?!"

Mrs.Park smiles & ruffles Sarang's hair.

Mrs.Park:"Fine,you can go."

Sarang stands up & she has all the happiness of this world in her eyes at the moment.

SR:"Thank you! You guys are the best!"

Next week:Jeju Island,Taehyung's cottage:

JM:"This....is your cottage?"

Jimin raises his eyebrow at Taehyung in a judging manner & Taehyung grins like an idiot while shrugging his shoulder.

TH:"Yeah."

He says in a duh tone & Jimin glares again at his soulmate.

JM:"Are you serious,Tae?! This is a doll house,a cheap one!"

Taehyung puts away his act of being damn care & sighs,shaking his head.

TH:"Seriously,Chim.I had no idea dad would suggest me this tiny cottage with two rooms! I thought it was another mansion of ours!"

Jungkook sighs as he drops his duffel bag on the ground & Sarang chews on her bottom lip as the 95's keep on arguing.

JK:"Guyss.....stop that. I'm really tired from the journey so can we just please get in? There's no hotel or villa around here either."

They all sigh as Taehyung looks at the only girl.

TH:"You have anything here,Sarang?"

SR:"Well,no.We don't have anything around Jeju."

JK:"Great.Now let's get in,at least we have a private beach."

They sigh again & Taehyung opens the door of the small cottage house.Jungkook & Sarang get in & the 95's enter behind with a sullen mood.

JM:"Beach."

TH:"Bitch?"