Fourth Coincidence: 04

8:49 exact on the clock,Jimin sits on his usual chair beside the road - unconsciously waiting for the arrival of the hot pink Lamborghini.A smile spreads across his lips unknowingly as he finally points out the familiar expensive car.As usual,the driver is driving out of the speed limit.For his own surprise, it doesn't irritate him anymore. It has became more like a daily routine.

He stands up abruptly & stands in the way of the car,the car stops inches away from him.Sarang wasn't surprised to see the policeman blocking her way,she was more like used to this now.She peeks her head at the policeman through the shedless roof of her car.Jimin walks towards the girl with a smug smile,crossing his arms.

JM:"Improving,aren't we,Ms.Sarang?You're driving in 36 today~"

Jimin teases the girl,for an unknown reason he likes to see the mad face of hers.

SR:"Yay~~~"

Sarang let's out sarcastically as she waves her hand in the air but rolling her eyes afterwards. Jimin laughs,she stares at the man.She has recently grown to like the laugh of this man.The way his plump pink lips stretch in a thin line to make that adorable expression on his face,all of his teeth out & the slightly crooked one full on display - she finds it cute.His eyes crinkle to make a crescent moon shape.She likes the way he throws his head backwards in pure delight.The sound of his laughter is soft but endearing.

She quickly shakes her head to get rid of those thoughts,its weird.Jimin stops & smiles genuinely at her.

JM:"I'm serious,Ms.Sarang.I think you'll learn to drive in the speed limit in some weeks."

Jimin says it meaningfully, for the first time to not tease her or so.She contemplates on the question she had been meaning to ask.She looks up at him.

SR:"Um....what's......your name?"

She asks hesitantly,her voice low & soft - unusual to Jimin as he has only seen her yelling or being angry.He raises an eyebrow at her.

JM:"Why?"

SR:"Don't tell me if you don't want to."

She quickly states,embarrassed of the fact that she never really talked to anyone on her own - the other person would always be the one to approach her.Jimin shakes his head.

JM:"Its not that I don't want to, I just wanted to know the reason."

SR:"I need to rant to my mom about you."

She lies,not wanting to show that she was interested in this annoying man.Jimin laughs again,making her stare.

JM:"I'm Park Jimin,a police officer & I'm 24.Sorry for not introducing myself to you earlier."

6 years older than her?!Her eyes widen after she calculates,is that too much age gap? Not that she was thinking about something weird.

SR:"Oh,OK. Now I'll be going.I'm running late for school again,because of you."

She starts the car quickly & drives away as Jimin yells from behind.

JM:Yah but you were the one asking questions today!"

SR:"You're still at fault!!!"

She shouts from her car,earning weird glances from other people.Jimin chuckles as he looks at the back of her car which is going away from his limit of view.He messes up his own hair as he smiles,the morning sunlight brightening up his face even more.He doesn't know why but he feels happy,from the bottom of his heart.

JK:"Was that Ms.Arang?"

Jimin turns around at the voice to look at a bigsized bunny nibbling on a hotdog messily.Jimin smiles at the younger boy & his funny nickname for the certain girl.

JM:"Yeah."

JK:"Today?"

JM:"36."

Jimin let's out with a laugh,Jungkook gives out a bunny grin.

JK:"Who's gonna teach her that its 30 kilometer per hour?"

They laugh together. Jimin shakes his head & smiles,thinking about that weird spoiled but cute brat.