Jealous?Nah!:11

These days,its been even warmer,you can say its pretty hot.Sarang has been trying to drive her car perfectly but Jimin doesn't need to stop her these days.She parks the car in a corner & just comes out to meet him & Jungkook.Those two bicker all the time like little kids.

This morning,as Sarang was talking to Jimin about how Sana was staring with a shock face when she saw Sarang with  new friends,a tall guy suddenly appears beside them.He has a big structure,his shoulders pretty wide,his face sculpted,nose pointy as his curly bangs cover his forehead.He's dressed well & looks like he's straight out of the anime world. Sarang looks at him questioningly as Jimin walks to him.

JM:"Taehyung-ah!"

They hug & Jimin takes Taehyung to Sarang.

JM:"Sarang? I told you about him right?"

SR:"You mean that guy who asked Gucci if they made cars?"

JM:"Yeah that one."

Jimin holds back a laughter at her remembrance as Taehyung frowns at him.

SR:"Oh My God! I feel you,you know! I asked Chanel if they decorated rooms but they straight away said no! They didn't even consider it!"

She says in a sad voice as Tae gives her a look of sympathy.

TH:"I know right!I've to drive a car that's not Gucci!"

Jimin can't hold back anymore & laughs out loud,the other two stare at him with annoyed faces but Sarang smiles internally.She loves the sound of him laughing.

JM:"See? I told you he was pretty much like you?"

He says to Sarang & she sighs dramatically before nodding.

Me:"Guess we Gucci & Chanel children are miserable."

Jimin gives her a questioning look as Taehyung nods & sighs.

JM:"Yah! I'm a Saint Laurent child you know!"

He pouts cutely,he wants to be in the same league as them.Taehyung & Sarang laugh out loud & high five each other,as if they've known each other since forever.

Time skip:Weekend

Sarang stands under the open sky,in front of the big mall she was supposed to meet Jimin & his friends in.Today's weather seems nicer than the previous ones,there's slightly white cloud here & there in the sky - the heat isn't so unbearable. Everyone keeps on going in & out of the mall,busy with their own thing.The place is lively,kids playing with their parents,couples walking while holding hands & groups of friends fooling around.Growing up in a family where partys were an everyday thing,she learned to socialize.She liked to talk to people,to know about them.Crowds never scared her.

She wears a white Chanel top with a pair of simple white ripped shorts & timberlands.Her hair is done in a high ponytail.Suddenly she hears that sound she loves,she craves to listen every hour - that laugh. She looks up & there they are,three of the guys walking together like models while making all the women drool.

 She looks up & there they are,three of the guys walking together like models while making all the women drool

Sarang just stares as they walk forward,engrossed in their own conversation

Sarang just stares as they walk forward,engrossed in their own conversation. First time seeing him in something else than his uniform,she feels her heart doing some flips.She realises she didn't see the real handsome in him,let alone the cuteness.He looks dashing with those clothes,& definitely boyfriend material.Of course the other two boys look good as hell but her eyes just travels back to him.

When they finally see her,they smile even brighter & run to her.

JK:"Hi there,Arang!"

Sarang stops her daydreams & glares at Jungkook while he grins,happy to be able to make her mad.Jimin looks at her up & down,she looks different than in the kind of cloth she wears to school.

TH:"Let's go in!"

SR:"Yeah!"

As she eyes Jimin with the corner of her eyes,she blushes again.Gosh,Sangmin wasn't wrong,she really is whipped for him.

SR:"You know that Yoongi guy?"

TH:"The youngest of Min Empires?"

SR:"Yeah that guy! I heard from dad he sleeps while in the meetings!" [🚫No offense to Yoongi oppa,its just for fun]

TH:"What? That's weird!"

SR:"I know right!"

TH:"You know that Japanese company,Hirai Designs?"

SR:"Yeah! They're on 4 at the moment, right?"

TH:"Exactly! Their kid Momo,she's literally whipped for me! She runs after me all day!" [🚫No offense to Momo either]

SR:"Wah! Creepy."

Jimin rolls his eyes at the weird conversation this two are having since the last twenty minutes. Kids of businessmen.Jimin looks at Jungkook who's eating his ice cream with full attention. He slumps on the chair in a sulky manner,suddenly feeling disappointed that Sarang wasn't paying attention to him. He knew he has always been her center of interest then what happened today? Did Taehyung's appearence change that?He doesn't get why he's suddenly getting sad,they're just talking.But then again,he gets that weird feeling on his back,on his stomach.Maybe he isn't feeling well.

JK:"Guys? We're still here."

SR:"O-oh,sorry."

TH:"O-oh,sorry."

They say together & stutter at the same time.Jungkook laughs.

JK:"What,are you guys siblings?"

SR+TH:"Kinda?"

They say together again & high five each other while laughing.This time,suddenly that weird feeling is gone from him.He laughs with them as he eats his ice cream.

"What happened? Was I feeling jealous? Because Sarang was being friendly with someone else,right? Yeah! That just could be it!" - Jimin thinks & nods his head to himself & they go back to another round of shopping from Gucci,Chanel,Saint Laurent,Timberland & Puma.