A month passed:07

A month has passed.Jimin never went to see her on the hospital again.But he got news from the receptionist everyday on phone.She was doing fine now.In fact she got discharged a week ago.The investigation of the case was coming to an end.Apparently the two kids from earlier belong to a politician family. Their rivals sent a car to take those innocent lives. Sarang saw the car rushing forward & she jumped,pushing the kids forward & getting hit by the car herself.They still couldn't catch the criminals but the police is doing their best.

This whole month,Jimin has been really down for some unknown reason. He missed her annoyed cute face, he missed teasing her.The absence of a certain stranger irritated him in several ways.

The red haired boy sits on his usual spot,looking at the road absent mindedly.Spring has left,leaving a message about the arrival of Summer.The weather has gotten warmer.The sun shines powerfully above his head.This weather makes you feel sleepy.Jimin stretches his body & yawns.As a physical impact, his eyes water & he wipes them off.Looking at the road, his eyes catch something familiar. He looks at the hot pink Lamborghini after a long while.He stands up abruptly,staring at the car as it rushes forward.

The driver was driving it on 39.She went back to her first state- Jimin thinks.The car suddenly stops at a corner of the road & the door of the driver seat opens.Jimin feels his heart beating faster,why? She comes out of the car & looks around,trying to find someone. When her eyes fall on him,a happy smile spreads across her lips.She skips towards him,holding a box in her hands.

Jimin stares for sometime,her once lemon lavender dyed hair was dyed a dark brown.It made her bright skin even more prominent. Jimin smiles softly,seeing that she looked just fine & healthy.She smiles,standing right in front of Jimin.Right now,he realises how short she is compared to him,cute.

SR:"Hi..."

She says in a low voice,shyly.

JM:"Hi,how are you now?"

Not struggling to make a conversation, Jimin asks her.

SR:"I'm doing fine now!"

JM:"What about your finger?"

SR:"They look a bit weird & gross but they're healthy now!"

She makes her previously broken fingers dance in the air,making Jimin laugh happily at her cuteness.Every time he laughs,she never interrupts or stops him.She stares at all his movements when he does so.She loves his laughter.She tilts her head which makes her side bangs slide away to reveal her forehead fully.

SR:"I just wanted to thank you for saving me back there.If you didn't save me,maybe my condition could've been worse.So thank you so much."

She says genuinely with a soft smile.

JM:"Its fine."

Jimin smiles back.Come to think to it,she comes off pretty different now from the day they first met.She reaches out the box on her towards him.

SR:"Its a small thank you gift from me & my mom."

Jimin shakes his head polielty in denial.

JM:"No no,Ms.Sarang! I can't possibly accept this. I helped you as a friend."

SR:"& I want to give this to you as a friend.Please,I insist."

Jimin let's out a smile of defeat.Obviously she knew this courtesies & politeness,growing up in a businessman family - she knew how to make people accept her gifts.Jimin takes the box from her hands & bows to her thankfully.

JM:"Thank you,Ms.Sarang."

SR:"Its fine.Make sure you share them with officer Jeon,I owe him a thanks too."

JM:"Sure!"

She smiles.

SR:"Soo..I get going then.See you.& yeah,please just call me Sarang"

Jimin nods & smiles. She walks off,Jimin stands there & stares at her walking away.When she reaches her car,she suddenly turns around & smiles at him,which makes his heart flutter.She gets in her car & drives off.

Jimin looks down at the flower & heart printed box that he held.He opens it,there are 8 doughnuts inside,all different flavoured & beautiful.Everything about it screams expensive. At one corner of the box,Jimin notices a small piece of paper.A small note is written on it.

'Thank you so much for saving me.I know this small treat is nothing compared to what you have done for me,but hey I tried!Accept this as a small token of my great fullness towards you.Again,thank you!
-Sarang :)'

Jimin smiles at the note & puts it in his pocket.He doesn't need Jungkook seeing it when they share the delicious treat together.

Note:My wattpad is having problems so I had to write this whole chapter 3 times.