Your Laughter:14

Sarang feels like her heart is a wild animal trying to get out of its cage as soon as his soft lips meet hers.Her eyes widen,she freezes while Jimin traps her lower lip in between his & sucks on it softly.All of her thoughts are thrown out the window as she feels his hand cupping her face,the other one still holding her arm.She grabs onto the bedsheet as Jimin closes the remaining space between their bodies.Without thinking anything else,she closes her eyes & tries to kiss him back - her hand grabbing a good amount of the thick locks of his hair she always wanted to touch.

Jimin kisses her deeply,all his emotions,feelings pouring out in his actions.She's inexperienced, doesn't know how to handle it.Jimin smirks between the kiss since he knows he's taking her first. As he goes rougher,faster,she feels the need of oxygen.She doesn't want this moment to end but she needs to live so she pulls away.

They stare at each others eyes & Jimin rests his forehead against hers,their hot breathes mixing with each other.Jimin holds her hand softly & sits straight to look at her carefully.

JM:"Tell me,why were you crying?"

He asks as he wipes away her tears with his thumbs.She looks away.

SR:"I.....I-I love y-you,Jimin."

Jimin's heart does a cartwheel as she says it in a low voice but clear enough for him to understand. Its not like he's surprised, he knew Sarang liked him but it was true,he wasn't dreaming - that fact made him happier than ever.He smiles & puts a soft peck on her lips.

JM:"I love you too,Sarang."

She feels butterflies,no the whole zoo in her stomach but soon she remembers,its wrong.She shakes her head quickly & gives him those puppy eyes.

SR:"B-but you have a girlfriend!"

Jimin tilts his head, confused of what Sarang said.

JM:"I.....have a girlfriend....? & no one told me?"

He says,genuinely clueless.Sarang gives him an 'are you serious' look.

SR:"This is not funny."

JM:"No Sarang,really.What gave you the idea that I might have a girlfriend?"

Sarang sighs.

SR:"You were talking to her just before going for the shower!"

She whines,Jimin raises an eyebrow - trying to think.When he realises what she's talking about,he starts to laugh hysterically, rolling on the bed while Sarang looks at him confused.

SR:"Why the hell are you laughing?!"

Jimin tries his best to suppress his laughter but it takes him another good 5 minutes.He sits up & looks at her with the biggest grin on his face.

JM:"I was talking to my aunt."

SR:"Your....aunt? Why'd you call her baby then?"

JM:"Her name is Baby."

SR:"You call her by her name?"

JM:"She's 7 years older than me,more like an older sister than an aunt.I told you about her last year,remember?"

Sarang thinks.

Flashback:Last year:

SR:"You're late for work!"

Sarang crosses her arms as Jimin runs to catch up to her.