01: I lost my virginity to my bully!

Hey guys, chapter one is here, enjoy

*~*

I lay on my back on my bed staring at the white ceiling. I sigh with laziness, my mother is away and my little sister is also out doing God knows what, with God know who, she is only sixteen. I fear for her most of the times but, mother does not care because she is the perfect daughter.

I am the only one in the whole house and it is dark outside, it's not like I am complaining, I can finally have my peace without anyone disturbing me or yelling at me.

But, my peaceful time does not last, when I suddenly hear a knock on my window, I immediately sits up right as fear and panic fills me, because I do know anyone that will visit me at this of the night through the window, could it be a thief? No, I shake my head, it can't be a thief, the knocking continues.

Sanding up from my bed, my legs slowly carrys me over to the window. I move closer to it, trying to see through it, but it is so dark that I can't see anything.

Should I open it.

I close my eyes and opens them. It's now or never.

Taking a deep breathe, I sealed my fate as I slowly opens the window. A shock gasp escapes me when I see my intruder.

"Henry Martinez?" I chokes out im shock.

I move back a little from shock and he uses that opportunity to enter into my room without invitation!.

My breath got caught in my throat as I stares at him, he look so handsome and sexy with dark black hair and the most beautiful blue eyes, that shines through the darkness of the cold night. He is a wearing a pair of black jeans, a black jacket with a white shirt beneath and a pair of boots. But, what is he doing here at this time of the night?, what does he want?.

If I am not mistaken, I have no business with Henry.

I open my mouth to ask him what he is doing in my room but, his lips were suddenly on mine. My eyes widen in shock but, he did not put away and after a while, I slowly gives in, melting into his lips which were so soft, warm and... a bit cold at the same time.

I mean, I have always wanted to kiss Henry and now that my opportunity is here, there is no way I will miss it. He presses me against the wall kissing me so deeply and roughly.

I can't believe I am having my first kiss with my long time crush!. I feels so lucky.

Shivers runs down my spine as his strong and firm hands traces their way to down my ass. A moan escapes my mouth, as I steady myself in his strong biceps. I run my hand through his dark hair. His lips suddenly leaves mine and moves to my neck, sucking and hitting a very sensitive spot of mine, which makes my eyes to roll back to head and I couldn't suppress the moan that leaves my throat.

This has to be a dream, isn't it. Well, if it is a dream, I never want to wake up again. The bliss is too much!.

Here is the thing, Henry came to our school five months ago and let me assure you, Our first meeting was not very pleasant. The guy was a total jerk...a sexy jerk.

He soon made friends with the popular students at school and I became his object of interest in bullying. He used every given opportunity to make fun of me and let me tell you, being bullied by your crush isn't fun at all. I became depressed with myself and for that fact that he is in my room in the middle of the night kissing me like he means it, freaks me out.

He raises my legs up and I gladly wraps them around his waist, I can feel his erection. Oh Lord!. I am equally turn on. I can feel my wet pussy rubbing on his pants.