13; The reason why Andrew is cold

The next day, we were all in the living room enjoy a very delicious pizza made by Henry. It was good and I was enjoying every bit of it. Everyone were eating except Austin who was drinking from a bottle that had red liquid inside, I bet it was blood. There was a time when his eyes suddenly turned red and it freaked me out a little but he hungry, he was very ashamed that he was seem with the red eyes, he doesn't like that color but I had to admit it made him look very dangerous.
My thoughts were interrupted when we heard the sound of the door bell and everyone got quickly alert, from everything I knew, this was Caesar's city because he owned like every blinding, he was rich like my Henry but who cared about money. I also got up and Paul and Ethan put me behind them, Austin and Andrew hide on both side of the door while Henry went to open the door to reveal an elderly man, they were just being paranoid for no good reason.
"It just the door man" Henry said and everyone relaxed, these guys were something else. The man handed Henry a envelope and left after glaring at the guys but who cared?

I sat down and so did the others. Henry opened the envelope and took out a letter and read it and a frowned appeared on his face. I wondered who it was from.

"Who is it from?" Andrew asked, did i mention that Andrew was the Beta while Ethan was the Delta.

"Caesar" Henry said and we all tensed, that name creeped everyone but i was sure that Henry was not afraid of him. "He had invited us to his house. Richard will also be there" he continued.

"Are we going?" Ethan asked.

"Yes, Andrew and Ethan are coming with me" Henry said but i wanted to come along.

"How about me? can i come along?" i asked and they all turned to me to look at me and burst out "NO!"

"Hey!!" i whined, these guys........

Henry walked up to me and took my hands into his and stared at my face. "you can't come with us. His house is full of them and they don't know how to control their taste, the last thing i want to do is put you in harms way" he said sincerely and i nodded my head and he stared at me but from the corner of my eyes, i saw as Andrew looked away with a sad face. What was wrong with him?

"Guys, get dressed" Henry ordered and Andrew and Ethan ran up stairs and Henry also followed after them. I smiled at the others.

"I guess it will be just us" i said and Austin put a hand around my shoulder with a wide smile.

"It's not that bad Luna, I promise you a lot of fun" he smirked at me and i giggled, i wished Henry was here to see this, he would be so jealous.

A few minutes later, they came back dressed and was ready to leave and they left, i wondered what awaits them.

I was left alone with Paul and Austin but i wanted to know something.

"Why is Andrew also cold or sad" i asked, i really wanted to know his problem.

"Andrew had been like that since his mate Marissa was kidnapped by Caesar years ago" Austin answered and i nodded understanding, he was thinking of his mate whenever he saw me and Henry together, i felt bad for him.

"Henry is going all he could to get her back. Andrew has been with him a year longer than us. She will be fine soon when all this is over" Paul assured. At least she was not dead.

"How about you guys, don't you have mates" i asked.

"We do but we just haven't met them yet, they will come in their own time" Paul relied