10; Going to New York

Henry and I later went back to our room and we got into bed, I couldn't believe I missed another day of school again, was this how my life was going to be from now on, shouldn I talk to Henry about it, I was the type who likes school and now I couldn't even go to school anymore.

"We are going to New York" Henry broke the silent and I looked up at him.

"Why" I asked with sadness in my voice, now he was going to leave me already.

"We need to take care of somethings there and you don't have to worry because you are coming along" he said to me and i smiled sadly at him, at least I was going along.

"I've never been to New York" I told him.

"You will love it, I promise" he promised me, well i guess school talk was not going to happen anymore. I wondered what was waiting for us in new York.

The next day we boarded a plane, his own private plane, this guy was rich, how did he get so much money but i guessed this was what happen when you live for thousand of years.

We landed in the city and and into a car and drove off to his house. I wondered how many more mansion he had.

"How long are we going to be staying" I asked them in the car, what was going to happen now.

"We don't know Linda" Henry answered.

After driving for hours, Ethan stopped the car in front of a mansion, and we all got down and the wind of New York hit my face. Andrew, Austin and Paul carried the bags to the door and Henry, Ethan and I followed from behind to the door. Paul rang the door bell and after a while it opened to reveal a woman in her 50s.

" Look who finally visited after 30 years, Good thing i took care of this house while you were away doing God knows what with God know who" she said and i knew she was referring to Henry who rolled his eyes at her and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Meet my mate Calinda" he introduced and i put on a smile

The woman also smiled at me and came forward a little " Hello Calinda, I am Adah, the house keeper of this old man you are dating"

"Hey, i am not that old" Henry fired back and we all looked at him like he was crazy "Fine, I am that old but i am still 18" he said and i giggled.

"you wouldn't be needed for a while Adah" Andrew said and the woman glared at him

"Enjoy your stay in New York" she said and walked away.

"She doesn't seemed to like you guys" I commented.

"The woman does not like anything or anyone" Said Austin.

"Maybe that's why she remained a virgin till now" Andrew joked and we all laugh, he opened the door and we went inside, and i was surprised at the inside.

"Wow" i said out loud.

"Come on" Henry said and took my hand we went upstairs. We stopped in front a room and he opened the door and we went inside and i saw that the room was even bigger than his room back home.

"it's so huge" i said looking around, i went over to the bed and sat down, it was so soft but then i remembered something "Can we go to a book shop, i saw one around the corner.

(END OF CALINDA POINT OF VIEW)

A young handsome man with brown hair and brown eyes stood behind his window with his arms over his chest, then someone wrapped her arms his waist as she rest her chin on his shoulder and inhale his scent.

"She is beautiful. Isn't she Eleanor?" he asked the woman behind him as they look down as the couple came out from the book shop.

"Indeed she is beautiful"

"I have been waiting for centuries for him to find his mate and he finally did. It is only natural for the mate of the Original Hybrid to be very beautiful but i never thought she would be a human"

"Ha, a human is going to save the world, how pathetic"

"You never know Eleanor, She could be a savior or a destroyer" a wicked smile appeared on his face