08; Grocery shopping and Cooking

Andrew stops the car in the the grocery store and, we all gets down from the car

Austin grabs my hand and we run inside like kids, I could tell that Austin is more playful than the rest.

We gets the inside which is very huge and only has a few people inside. We gets a shopping cart and Henry carrys me into it and Ethan starts pushing and the shopping begins.

And at the end we get a lot of things and a lot of fun, never in my life have I been so happy like that, I was so happy and I felt like I am with my family, a family I never had, I felt loved and protected with them, I feel like this is where I belonged, that I am home.

XXX

We gets back to the house and I gets on Henry's back and he carrys me inside while Andrew carrys the bags along with Paul. We went straight to the kitchen and I am sitted down on the kitchen counter.

"You watch, We cook. Is that agreed Luna?" Paul asks and I nods.

Henry is an alpha which made me his Luna, more like a queen if you asks me.

"What are you going to be making"I asks them with curiosity.

"italian noodles" Paul says tieing an apron around his waist along with the others, they are all going to make this meal, I feel so special.

"Sounds good. How are you going to make that?" I asks but I am carried out of the kitchen by Henry who carried me on his shoulder to the living room.

"That's not fair" I whin with a frown

"Don't worry my love. It's a surprise" he kisses my lips and goes back to the kitchen to join the others while, I am left alone in the living room. I grabs the remote and makes the best of my time.

After a very long time of waiting if you asked me. The food is served at the dinning table and, I am led to the table by Austin who has his hands over my eyes, so that I won't see. I am led to the dinning room and they sat me down and slowly Austin took his hand from my face and a very very delicious meal appears in front of me.

 I am led to the dinning room and they sat me down and slowly Austin took his hand from my face and a very very  delicious meal appears in front of me

My mouth is watering at the sight.

"Wow" I comments with my mouth of the floor.

"This prove that we can cook but, chose not to" Says Ethan.

"Talk to you guys later" I tells them and dig in and my eyes widen. "Oh my God. This is fucking so good!" I bursts out, unable to control myself and, they laughs at while I continus to eat.

XXX

I am sorry for the short Chapter but it had to end there, please, I know this chapter is horrible but bear with me, I will try to make it better by editing it when the book is complete. Thanks for your time and please, continue reading and don't forget to vote and comment.

See ya!