02: I am his mate?!

Getting to school, I found out that I have missed my first period. I guess that is what you get when you wake up late and did everything in slow motion. What a drag!.

Reaching my locker, I opened it to take out my book for my next class. I made sure to keep my head down as students walk pass me. I am surprised they are not looking my way, I guess he has not told me or spread the news of how stupid I was giving myself to him.

But truth be told, I did not regret any part of it. If given the chance I will do it again and again. It was an experience I never want to forget. Closing my locker, I come face to face with my best friend, Sam.

Sam is a tall and handsome figure with short blonde hair and blue eyes and unfortunately, he does not do girls. Looking at him, I saw that he is wearing a pair of black jeans and a blue shirt, with a black bag pack on his shoulder

"Hey Sam" I greet him as if everything is fine.

"You missed first class" he states out the obvious.

" Yes, I know. My life is a mess"  I say to him and his expression turns into a concerned one.

"Oh my God" he turns serious "what happened, was it your mother again" I rolls my eyes. I wish It was my mother then, I would have been more happier.

I do not really have the best relationship with my mom, we are like cat and dogs, fire and ice which is why she prefers Anne more. My dad is out of the picture, he was never mentioned and I never asked, Anne has her own father. He and Mom was married for a few years before they divorced over some unknown matter but they keep in touch for Anne's sake but me? Nothing. Weird right?.

"I wish" I say him, resting against my locker.

"Then who?" He raises an eyebrow questioningly.

"Henry Martinez" I answers while trying to look away from him. What is he going to say, I bet he will be disappointed that I gave myself willing without a fight. Sam and I, we have been friends since second grade and we take each other seriously.

"What did he do to you?" He asks a bit angry as he takes a protective stance in front of me. It wasn't like Henry is here to do me anything.

"You know how I told you about being alone last night?" I asks and he nods his head. I continues " He just suddenly showed up and took it away from me"

"What did he take?" Sam asks confused.

" My virginity" I looks down shamefully.

"Oh my God, did he force you?".

I open my mouth to respond but, I am interrupted when Henry's friends, or should I say gang, which consists of three males and two famale whom throw themselves at Henry and their names are Zeke, Cam, Victoria, Dean and Terri, they are the school most richest and popular students including Henry.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" Zeke smirks. Sam turns and stands in front of me. Looking among them, I realize with a relief sigh that Henry is not with them but that doesn't mean he have not told them. I bet they are here to make fun of me for being a fool.They have made my life a living hell since I started schooling here, I loathe them so much.

"What do you want?" Sam asks with a frown playing on his face. Sam has never gotten along with them for my sake.

Zeke laughs without humor. "You are gay right?" He points at Sam and the others laugh along with him. What an idiot!.

Who cares?!. He is my best friend and no one can speak to him like that!. There was nothing wrong with being gay.

" That is none of your business, I rather be gay then do what you do. Does your parents know you sell illegal drugs?" Sam smirks knowing.