"Kiss me"

A:N\ Hey guys! Sorry this chapter took so long to post. I was having trouble with the format. So this chapter is in third person and past tense. And the rest of the story will be the same. Hope that isn't confusing

Enjoy chapter 3 :)

     Zim sat in his lab and stared blankly at the massive computer screen. Zim had many different calls through the screen and all of them gave him some kind of joy. But those days were over because Zim has not needed to use it for six years. Six years. Six years of not hearing from the almighty tallest. Six years of not updating them on his progress of taking of earth and beating Dib. Zim sighed and hugged himself gently. He never felt more lonely, more lost, more afraid, in his entire life. The tallest were not there anymore for updates or even guidance and because of that Zim gave it all up together.

"Come back....please..." Zim counted his three fingers over and over as he mumbled the pleading words to his tallest. Counting his fingers calmed him and gave him a sense of control he knew he didn't have. His little body was shaking from another panic attack that he was all too familiar with. But his efforts were always a waste because his Ikren leaders never came back, and never showed up on his computer.

It was all a facade. Because of his pride Zim screamed about his new awful plans to conquer earth but all were just to save face. The Dib human was the only thing left in Zim's life that felt stable and okay. Dib still believed in the invader and his attempts of taking over the world. He never doubted him or belittled his very being. Dib respected Zim more than anyone ever did and that gave him a lot more confidence than what he was willing to admit. Zim decided to still go on with his "plans" so his only stable relationship wouldn't have to end.

"No! This isn't Zim!" He slammed his gloved hands onto the desk of his computer. "Irkens don't sit around and weep!"

He got up from his chair and demanded his computer bring him up to the house. "Dib will not leave this disgusting town! I will stop him! Yes...YES!!!" Zim burst into hysterical evil laughter but then stopped. "But...how.."

He was too deep in thought that he didn't realize his computer shot him out of the toilet and onto the floor.

"Computer! What is the meaning of this?!?"

"I'M IN A BAD MOOD OKAY???!!" The deep voice of Zim's computer yelled back.

"How can you be in a mood? You're a computer!"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"Yeesh." Zim muttered getting up and brushing off his clothes. "I know I'm a genius but why did I have to create such an emotional computer?"

He walked into the living room to find Gir in usual on the couch. The little robot was laughing hysterically at the tv over something that looked gruesome.

"What's your insane little brain watching now?" Zim asked walking in front of the tv. On the screen where a bunch of human doctors around someone badly injured. Organs were leaking out of the injured human and Zim felt a little concerned about his robot minion finding it so incredibly funny.

"Grey's Anatomy!" Gir screamed. "They be chopping someone up!"

"I think those are doctors Gir." Zim said with a confused look. "Scoot over though."

Zim sat next to the giggling robot and watched the tv intensely. The effects of this human tv show weren't half bad, and neither was the acting.

"Hey Gir? Ya have any idea how to prevent someone from leaving?"

"Yeah!!"

"Really??"

"No."

Zim sighed and slouched back on the couch to watch the soap opera. The characters seemed to have a lot of love problems and Zim thought it was a bit weird how they talked about them during surgeries.

"WAIT!!!" Zim stopped in awe almost slapping Gir off the couch. "What are those two doing with their mouths?"

"Kissing! It's real messy!"

"Kissing.....that's disgusting. It's so unsanitary and ugh! Humans never fail to disgust me!" Zim crossed his arms in honor of his Irken superiority but something caught his eye. "Wait! Waittttt!!!'

"I ain't going anywhere." Gir mumbled.

"She...she kissed the other human and so he didn't leave! That's it Gir! I have my plan! I know how to get the Dib stink to stay!"

"Oh! Oh I know! You gonna make a giant biscuit and then ya gonna throw it at Mary! He will explode and you take a bath in his guts!"

Zim stared at Gir in honest disabelief. "What the actual fuck, Gir."

Gir stares back with a dopey smile before once again bursting into insane giggles.

"No....I must stay focused on my plan. My brilliant plan!" He slid off the couch and quickly put on his human disguise. "Gir! Watch the base while I'm gone!"

"I won't!"

Zim rushed out of the house and over to the Membrane's as fast as his short legs would carry him. He didn't have the time to knock on the door and wait for a response. No this was urgent and Zim needed to see Dib right away. His breath was ragged as he tried desperately to find an opening into the house.

"Curse Membrane and his security system. I need to get in there!" He glared at the house with his fists clenched trying to figure out a way to enter.

"Ah! The windows! I can go through one of Dib's windows!" He didn't waste any time and ran over to the side of the house where Dib's room resided. The window was conveniently open which made the green alien grin in delight.

Zim jumped through the window and fell perfectly on his feet like a cat. "Dib!!!"

The human teen jumped in shock and turned around in his chair. "Zim?? What are you...I told you I didn't want to see you again."

Zim ignored the human's words and walked over to him with the biggest grin he could muster. He climbed onto Dib's chair so that he was standing on his lap and his hands were on Dib's face.

Without another thought Zim smacked his mouth against Dib's closing his eyes like it was a reflux. The kiss held for a few moments before Zim pulled away and looked Dib in the eyes and whispered.

"Stay with me."