"Break Your Heart"

A:N/ Hey back again with another chapter! This one got a lot of angst and a little implication of sex. Warning for that.

Enjoy :) 

    Dib could not move. His heart was beating faster than his ability to evaluate an equation. His felt his cheeks turn pink and the blood rushed down to his pants. Without even thinking Dib grabbed Zim's body and slammed him onto the bed. He kissed back furiously as if these feelings were kept deep down in him, and these feelings could not be contained anymore.

"Wait! Dib!" Zim managed to say in between kisses. "What...what are you doing?"

It all hit him. What did Dib just do? He pinned his arch nemesis onto his bed and made out with him.

"I...." Dib pulled away from the small alien looking horrified. He backed up into the wall and didn't even care about the loud bang he made with his head. Dib could feel his body engorge with panic and terror. He didn't feel attracted to Zim. He couldn't!

"Why did you do that?!" Dib screamed at the confused Zim. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!?!?"

Zim was always afraid of Dib when he got this angry. Even when they were kids and Zim turned Dib into a human sausage. The rage from the boy seemed dangerous and Zim backed away from Dib slowly.

"Answer me Zim!" Dib spat. "This a scheme? Huh?! You think you can play with my emotions like that? You little-"

"No!" Zim yelled. His eyes looked genuine and full of fear. "I want you to stay! So I used the human kissing technique!"

"Kissing technique?"

"Yes. It's absolutely disgusting! Vile! Just like you humans." He sneered but shook his head. "But I saw it's the way to keep someone from leaving! I didn't want to make you angry this time!"

Dib just stared at him. He was a moron. Such a huge idiot. Zim didn't understand what kissing meant or implied. He was a little bastard but naive to human behaviors. Dib thought he must be crazy for blowing up at such an idiot. He was losing his mind.

"Wait.." Dib sat back on his chair. "You want me to stay?"

"Well it's not because I like you." Zim sputtered. "It's because Zim enjoys torturing you. It's fun and I don't have anyone else!"

"You...ha..." Dib couldn't help but laugh. "You're not fucking serious. No....you don't give a shit about me. You're just lying."

"I am not!" Zim retorted. "We had fun over the years haven't we? This back and forth. It's fun! Admit I am your best friend. Your only friend! And you are-"

"Oh shut up!" Dib nearly screamed. "It was not fun! It was years of torment! You took away any childhood I had! You and your disturbingly stupid robot!"

"Hey! Don't say that about Gir!"

"Friends? Friends??! We are not friends! We are nothing!" Dib stood up and put his face in front of Zim's. Glaring. "I told you I never wanted to see you again. And I meant it. We are not enemies. We are not friends...And I do not love you!"

Zim blinked. "I never said you loved me."

"Fuck! Is this a joke to you?" Dib sighed in exasperation. "Zim....I'm only trying to make this easier for both of us. I don't want to hurt anymore!"

Zim wasn't sure what to say. His mind only focused on what Dib did before. The feeling of his hands all over Zim's body and his tongue....

"Dib stink?"

"What?"

"You never answered Zim's question. What were you doing before?"

"Well I was..." Dib's rage turned into embarrassment. "Why? Did you like it?"

Zim nodded. "Do it again?"

Dib smiled softly. The Irken invader was being all cute and it was getting to him. He decided not to fight for at least tonight. Tonight he wanted to just hold Zim and express how he truly felt about him. He didn't want to think. Not tonight.

Dib walked back over to his former arch nemesis and pulled him into another kiss. This time Zim kissed with just as much passion. Dib climbed on top of Zim and his hand crawled up his dress. Zim sighed and wrapped his arms around Dib's neck. The night was glorious for both of them, and it opened up a lot of feelings neither one understood or were aware of. But as Dib woke up the next morning, with Zim cuddled into his back and imitating sleep, he knew exactly how he felt.

Dib was in love with Invader Zim.

And he was utterly fucked.