Chapter 11

Okay so it's been a minute, 2 and a half years I guess but I'm back. I finally got motivation to write a book but I just decided I was going to finish this one instead. So enjoy!

Time skip: 3 years later

Your POV
Senior year and I'm still living with Michael. I mean, it's not really a bad thing but he has lost track of what he was doing. He left the office maybe a year or two ago and we just packed up and left for California. He is still making gaming videos and live streaming on Twitch. A few days we saw a Chargers football game which made him really happy. I enjoy seeing him happy. I haven't seen him like that since before he left the office.

A year after Barney had adopted me for Michael I was finally getting close with everyone in the office. I would go there and hang after school sometimes but now that we moved from Washington I have nothing to do but go back to the apartment. Michael worked from home now and would sometimes make a  collab other people. Last year I turned 16 and he bought be a beaten down Ford Focus. I'm 17 now and still have it and so far it has lasted me.

Michael has never really treated me like a daughter or a little sister, we have really just been friends at this point. Friends that live together and he cares for me. At my new school I have seen plenty of relationships. Couples like to take up space in the hall and make out. It's kind of gross but it made me realize that I have never had that. I don't know if Michael would be okay with me having a boyfriend. He knew about the boys at my last school who were hitting on me. He seemed a little uncomfortable when I told him so I'm not really sure.

Michael's POV
She was very quiet lately. Dinner time has gotten awkward. It has just been her either staring at me or staring off into space. What was she thinking about? In the three years that I have had her, I couldn't figure her out. I mean, I don't really have her she is just like a friend who lives off of my paycheck. Like a little sister only no relation. We look nothing alike. I agree with the boys at her old school, she was very pretty but I could never date someone 7 years younger than me right?