3

You felt something or someone nudging at your shoulder as you slowly awoke from your sleep. Rubbing your eyes you flicked on the lamp next to your bed, turning around you found a teary eyed Luffy sitting next to you.

"Oh, honey what's wrong?" You pulled the young boy into your arms, his head rested just above your breast seeing as you were taller then him.

"I just had a bad dream," Luffy mumbled out, his head leaning more into your hand that was gently rubbing his hair.

"That happens sometimes when you move into a new place. I know I was a bit scared when I moved here by myself, but it gets better," you told him, his head just nodded up and down on your shoulder. You sat there for a while, Luffy in your arms while you slowly rocked him back and forth.

"Hmm can I sleep with you tonight?" Luffy yawned, anyone else you would have called a pervert, but you knew Luffy was too innocent for such thoughts.

"Yeah sure." You layed down Luffy next to you as you pulled the covers over the both of you, you had planned on sleeping with a bit of space between the two of you seeing as your bed was fairly large, but instead Luffy wound his arms and legs around your torso; holding you close.

"Goodnight (Y/N)."

"Goodnight Luffy, sweet dreams."

You woke up hot and sweaty; Luffy's arms were still wrapped around you, the ravenette stuck to you the whole night. You gently unwound his arms from you and headed into your bathroom to brush your teeth and take a quick shower.

You stripped from your sweat drenched pyjamas, hopping into the stream of hot water. You lathered you loofah up with soap and started to scrub your body clean. You heard a door open and close, and assumed it was Luffy leaving your room, that was until you turned around and saw to your horror, Luffy staring at you through the glass door of the shower.

The two of you stared at one another for a while: you completely mortified while Luffy looked completely indifferent to the whole situation. It was silent between the two of you the running water being the only thing to be heard in the room. That and your rapidly beating heart.

Luffy's brown eyes starting to travel downwards and that's when you snapped out of your stunned state. You used your loofah to cover your downstairs and wrapped your arm around your breast.

"Luffy get out!" You yelled, the ravenette snapped out of his dazed state and quickly retreated from the bathroom. You rinsed off before turning the water off,you opened the shower door to grab your towel to dry yourself off. You grab the clothes you had brought with you into the bathroom quickly slipping them on before heading out to check on Luffy.

You found the young ravenette in the kitchen, his head disapearing into the fridge as he searched for food. You cleared your throat grabbing his attention, he peaked his head around the refrigerator door a piece of lunch meat hung from his lips.

"You could have asked me to make you something for breakfast," you told Luffy. You went over to the fridge, Luffy stepped aside so you could pull out the food you needed to make breakfast for the both of you.

"I tried... but you were in the, the shower." Luffy explained, his cheeks were a rosy color as he stared intently at the glass of orange juice he poured for himself. You nearly dropped the egg you were holding, but managed to catch it before you made a mess.

Of course he was only in the bathroom because of food.

You don't know why you felt dissapointed at this thought, but carried on making eggs, bacon and waffles.

If only you'd turned around you'd notice how intensely Luffy was staring at you.