13

"Do I have to wear this?" Luffy whined as you finished tying his tie. It was the day of your exhibit and you had made your boyfriend wear a suit which you had to get one of his brothers to take him shopping for as he had none.

"Yes you do." You made sure his tie was straight before taking a step back to take a look at him, he wore a black suit with a black under shirt and red tie; he looked very hansome in his suit even if he didn't want to wear it. "Besides you look good in a suit."

Luffy smiled at that instantly liking his suit a little better. Plus it went nicely with your black laced sleeve dress that hugged your chest nicely then flared down to your knees. It was a simpler dress but you didn't want to look like a peacock at your event you already knew some of your guest would come dressed like one.

You gave yourself a once over in the mirror to make sure your makeup and hair still looked good while Luffy filled up Chopper's food and water dish and laid out a pee pad for the pup. You didn't like using the pee pad, in your opinion it was kind of gross and left a bad smell in the house, but Chopper was still young; while he learned how to let you know that he had to use the bathroom he wasn't very good at holding it in. So the pee pad would have to do for now.

"Ready?"

"Ready!" Luffy replied as he followed you out to your car, you had to be at the museum where exhibit was being held earlier then everyone else because you were the artist afterall and you needed to make sure the paintings were in the right order.

The drive to the museum was about an hour, it was on the other side of the city from where you and Luffy lived. Luffy took this time to busy himself with questioning you about your paintings, you didn't let Luffy look at your paintings the whole time you were creating them and you made sure to lock your art room each time you left it. You even made sure you didn't hint about it in the slightest just incase the boy was smart enough to figure it out.

Ace had tried to get you to tell him what you were painting as well; promising he wouldn't tell his younger brother. Obvisouly you didn't which resulted in the freckled male to spout nonsense about you doing nude paintings and the was why you wouldn't spill.

That wasn't the case, you just wanted the exhibit to be a suprise for Luffy and his family that was also coming.

"Are your paintings of food?" Luffy asked unable to sit still in his seat, the ravenette would press his face to the window each time you guys passed a food joint and once they were out of sight he'd lean so close into you that it was almost hard to drive.

"No but there will be food there." You hummed as you turned at the intersection making sure to keep close attention to the road even though Luffy was basically bouncing out of his seat.

"FOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!"

~Time Skip~

You made Luffy stay in the lobby of the museum while you went into the room where you exhibit was being held. You didn't want Luffy in here until everything was ready plus you didn't need him eating all the food before the guest even arrived.

A chime from your phone let you know you had just gotten a message, you checked and saw that Luffy had texted you saying that his brothers and dad had just arrived. Checking the time you saw that guest would be arriving any minute now so you told Luffy to come on in.

"These are totally gonna be nude paintings. I mean the title of it all is 'This is what Love looks like'. How does that not make you think of naked bodies?" You could hear Ace before you even saw him.

"Shut up yoi," came Marco's irrated voice followed by a pained 'ouch' you could only assume he had hit his freckled brother over the head.

"I don't think (Y/N) is the type to paint- Wow!" Sabo's sentence cut short as he entered the room along with his brothers and father, his head turned from side to side as he looked at the paintings in the room. He quickly regained himself as he continued walking with his family over to you, all of them looked impressed as they looked around the room. Except for poor Ace who was craddling his head.