6

You walked out the front doors of the food market and headed towards the back of the building where Luffy said the bouncy castle was. Once you got to the the back of the building you had a balloon shoved in your face by a clown that had a sad face painted on her face. You mumble a quiet 'thanks' and headed over to the large bouncy castle that was set up.

You immediatly spotted Luffy bouncing amongst the many children, a large smile on his face. You decided to let the male continue bouncing around as he was having so much fun.

"Hey (Y/N)! Come in this is sooo fun," Luffy yelled as he waved at you from inside the bouncy castle. You just shook your head.

"Luffy I'm a bit old to be playing in a bouncy castle," you called back at him.

"Nonsense no one is ever too old to have some fun." The clown that was running the bouncy castle told you, Luffy agreed with the clown as eagerly bounced over to you.

"Come on it'll be fun," Luffy said with a bright smile on his face, many of the kids in the bouncy castle started to chant 'come in'; Luffy joining in with them. You let out a relunctant sigh as you slipped of your shoes and joined Luffy in the bouncy castle.

Was i just peer pressured by a bunch of kids?

At first you just slightly bounced in a corner of the castle, you did't want to jump to hard and accidently fall on some kid. Well that's what you planned on doing until Luffy jumped right in front causing you to fall on your butt and bounce back only to land on your face.

"Shihihihi~ that's not how you do it (Y/N)," Luffy grabbed your hands pulling you back up to your feet. Instead of letting go of you Luffy started to jump around the castle and in order to keep up with you actually had to put some effort into your jumping. Even though you looked like a baby giraffe learning to walk for the first time, you were having lots of fun.

Many parents were watching the two of you, you swear you heard comments like 'ah young love' and 'they're so cute aren't they?' Many of the comments caused you to blush while Luffy kept a happy care-free look on his face. Either he didn't hear what people were saying or he just didn't understand.

Eventualy most of the kids were gone, it was just you and Luffy bouncing around the castle like a couple of crazy kids. Even though the sun was setting and you still needed to buy food before the market closed you didn't care, you were just enjoying the time you were spending with Luffy.

You and Luffy started up a game of tag which was kind of sad seeing as it was just the two of you but you found yourself excitedly jumping away from the ravenette that was it.

"Got-" Luffy's legs tangled with yours just as he was about to tag you causing the both of you to fall over. You both started to laugh well that was until you noticed Luffy's facewas very close to yours; your laughing slowly died off as stared up at the giggling male that was on top of you.

"Umm.. we should go back to buying food," you suggested as shoved Luffy off of you. You guickly got out of the bouncy castle to put your shoes back on, your roomate following right behind you.

"I almost forgot about the food. I was too busy looking at your smiling face," Luffy hummed he finished tying up his shoe laces and stood up next to you. Although you didn't know he was standing next to you, you were too busy thinking about what he just said."C'mon let's go get food."

Luffy dragged you behind him as he headed back into the store.

- Time Skip-

You had your hair wrapped up in a towel as headed into your room. After arriving back home with Luffy you took a shower while he put the food away. You were all sweaty and your legs felt like jelly after speanding most of the day in the bouncy castle.

Bzzz. Bzzz.

You looked at your phone to see that you had just gotten a text from Marco.

Marco: Hey I just wanted to see how thing are going with Luffy.

You: Everything is fine. Luffy is awesome I don't know what you guys were so worried about.
         Although my legs do hurt.

Marco: Hurt? From what?

You: Luffy does have a lot of energy that's for sure.

Marco: WHAATTTTTTTTT?!?!

You: Yeah he has way more then I expected.

Marco: I didn't even think Luffy knew about such a thing.

You: Luffy doesn't know about bouncy castles?

Marco: Wait what are you talking about?

You: Me and Luffy spent the day jumping in a bouncy castle. What are you talking about?

Marco: ...Nothing....

You: Pervert -_-

You put your phone down on your dresser and finished drying your hair. You couldn't believe Marco though you had sex with his brother, you just rolled your eyes and left your room to get started on supper.

Not that I wouldn't want to have sex with Luffy, but I'm pretty sure he only sees me as a friend.