15

"I couldn't help but notice that this place has quite a few bedrooms." Ace smirked over at you, he along with his other brothers were helping you and Luffy move into your new place. "Plan on filling them up with kids?"

You let out annoyed huff as you shoved a box into Ace's open arms hoping he wouldn't notice the light blush that was forming on your cheeks. You only got a chuckle in response as he made his way over to the blue farm house.

The place needed some yard work and a new coat of paint but otherwise it was in perfect condition. There was a big wrap around porch that would be perfect to have your morning coffee on, it was honestly what sold you on this place in the first place that and the fact that there was a pond in the backyard. So now you and Luffy were getting ducks to go along with your goats.

The house did come with seven bedrooms: two in the basement, two on the main floor and three on the top floor, more then enough space for you and Luffy. Honestly you just thought it'd be nice to have all those rooms for when Luffy's brothers came to visit, you didn't want them sleeping on the floor.

"Don't listen to him yoi, he's a dumbass." Marco said, he was was helping Thatch bring your dining room table into the house. You were about to thank the second oldest brother until he continued talking. "Besides we all know you have to finish raising Luffy before you think about having kids of your own."

"Luffy isn't a kid!" You chucked a couch cushion at the goon only for it to miss and land on the dirt ground.

Great now I have to clean that before I can use it.

"I think it's nice that you and Luffy are thinking about having children together," Sabo commented as he picked the cushion up off the ground. You could tell that he meant it in a sincere way but it just caused all the blood to rush to your head.

"Not you too!" you rushed back to the moving truck to grab some more boxes and calm the blush that didn't want to leave your face. You wish Luffy was here but he had gone with Pops to pick up the four goats you both had bought the week before, so instead you had to suffer through his brothers teasing alone.

You waited until your face felt like it had cooled down before grabbing the lightest box you could find; if the brothers wanted to tease you then you would make sure to be of little help during this whole moving process.

After an hour of transferring stuff from the moving truck and into your new house, Pop's truck pulled into the driveway a small trailer being pulled behind it. As soon as Luffy had opened the passenger door Chopper came bounding over to you, the little fluffball had gone with Luffy so he wouldn't get hurt while things were being moved around.

"I'm happy to see you too," you cooed as you tried to dodge slobbery puppy kisses while still petting Chopper at the same time.

"What about me?" Luffy bounded over to you a cheeky smile on his face, he pulled you into a tight hug as soon as he reached you. "I missed you."

"Hehe you saw me this morning," you gave him  quick peck on the lips your attenion being stolen away as Chopper pawed at your legs. Seems he still wanted more more attention from you.

"I see you two plan on filling those rooms right away," Thatch chuckled as he stepped off the porch to help with unloading the goats.

"Of course we're gonna fill the rooms, one's gonna be (Y/N)'s art studio, I want to make one into a game room and-"

"That's not what he means." You cut Luffy off from his ramblings, the young male stared up at you his head tilted to the side as he didn't inderstand what you meant. Of course he was all smiles again when Thatch and Pops both came over with the goats; each of the goats had a lead rope on them so they couldn't run away.

You grabbed the lead for the black goat from Thatch, you had picked the little guy because he reminded you of Zoro; when all of the other goats went one way he went the opposite it was honestly funny to watch. Thatch was holding onto a brown and white goat that seemed to have a resting bitch face and the attitude to match.

Luffy led a very energetic beige goat along that had tiny horns poking out from the top of it's head, your boyfriend was able to keep up with it's endless energy. Pops followed behind with black and white goat that topped to eat every patch of grass on your guys way to the pen and small barn that came with the property.

"These guys seem right at home," Pops mused as he watched the goats explore their new home; the Zoro goat walking back over to you like he thought there was more to see.

"Now all we need is some ducks."