5

That night Luffy didn't sleep in your bed, which you were glad about; it meant he was getting comfortable living here.

Although you did miss not having the ravenette's warm body next to yours or hearing his little snore as he slept peacefully.

What am I thinking?

I should be sleeping right now.

Sleeping didn't come to you that night, instead you went into your studio to work on a painting. Seems having Luffy sleep in your bed for one night really messed up your sleep schedule.

It wasn't until the sun started to shine in from the bay window in your studio, did you realize what time it was. You put your paint brushes back into the blue elephant mug you kepton your desk. You took a step back, dusting your hands off on your apron as you did so.

A barely audible gasp left your lips as you gazed at the painting you had created. A painting of Luffy's smiling face, his smile shined brighter then the sunlight that was coming into the room.

You didn't realize you'd been painting your roommate, just that you had been painting. You took one glance at the painting before putting it in the corner where it could dry without anyone seeing it incase someone came into the room.

You quietly shut the door behind as you towards the kitchen, you knew you should probably go back to your room to get some sleep but you still weren't tired. You were hungry however, so food was a must right now.

Opening the fridge door you were met with an empty fridge, you checked the cupboards as well and you were met with nothing once again. You then recalled Sanji making food for everyone the other day, of course most of it was made to keep Luffy full.

I guess I gotta go grocery shopping.

I don't wanna go while hungry though.

You had a mini battle with yourself on whether you should just order in something to eat or do a proper shopping.

~Time Skip~

"Mmm these waffles are delicious," Luffy gushed as he drizzled more syrup onto his waffles.

After your little internal battle with yourself, you decided to wake Luffy up and take him for breakfast before the two of you went shopping for food. You took a sip of your coffee as you watched the young male eat, you'd finished your food a while ago and were now sitting patiently as Luffy ate his many orders of food.

"Here try some," Luffy said as held a forkfull of syrupy waffles in front of your face.

"Oh, umm okay," you mumbled out as opened your mouth, Luffy some what gently shoved the waffles into your mouth. You managed not to choke as he chewed the sweet breakfast food slowly. "These are really good."

"Right." Luffy continued to eat all his food, every once in a while he would give a bite of what he was eating.

Does this count as an indirect kiss?

Once Luffy was done with all his food the two of you headed to the super market that was nearby. You allowed Luffy to wonder off so he could pick all the food he liked while you looked for what you liked. It made things quicker this was as you started to feel the effects of not sleeping starting to take over.

You didn't even know if you picked out the right cereal your bleary eyes unable to focus on anything. Whatever if you didn't like it Luffy would surely eat it for you.

Speaking of Luffy you haven't seen him since you two first entered the market, you didn't even hear him. Curiousity and worry got the better of you and you decided to put your shopping on hold while you went searching for your roommate.

You went to the meat section first seeing as the young boy loved to eat it so much... but he wasn't there. Next you went to the candy aisle as the Luffy liked to snack all the time, but again he wasn't there. You rushed over to the produce section, maybe he wanted some carrots. Although you've never seen him eat vegetables willingly.

Again he wasn't there.

What where the hell is he?

Were you just missing him each time you went into another aisle? Panic started to set into your stomach as went back down each and every aisle, still not seeing your ravenette friend.

Wait, I have a phone and he has a phone. I'll just call him.

You listened to the dial tone for a while before it was answered and your ear was assualted with laughter and loud music.

"Luffy? Where are you?"

"There's a BOUNCY CASTLE out back!" Luffy practically shouted before hanging up.

Bouncy... castle?