8

One excruciatingly long hour later you guys were finally done your game of basketball. You honestly didn't know how it lasted that long; Zoro had to help you out a lot, Sanji even helped you out at one point which caused Luffy to get angry saying 'you can't help the enemy!'

There was even a point when Sanji was blocking you and accidently groped you which resulted i both Luffy and Zoro punching him over the head. You guys then had to wait for the blond to get his nose bleed under control. In the end you and Zoro had somehow managed to win.

"You cheated marimo!"

"Did not! I'm just better then you!"

Once again Zoro and Sanji were butting heads with each other. Honestly Luffy and Sanji should have won but you could tell the ravenette was going easy on you, by letting you take the time to shoot the ball into the net or letting you steal the ball from him.

"Well, umm...Luffy and I are gonna go get something to eat..." You were ignored by the two males. Luffy didn't eem to care about his friends arguing and quickly grabbed onto your arm, rushing you to your car so you two could get food. You smiled over at the young male that sat in your passenger seat, a giddy smile on his face as he couldn't wait to eat food.

"Can we get pizza? Pizza! Pizza!" Luffy chanted over and over, you nodded your head and took a left turn at the lights heading towards a good pizza shop you knew.

Once you pulled into the small parking lot of the pizza shop Luffy practically flung himself out of the car and through the door of the shop; he didn't even wait for you to park.

"C'mon (Y/N)! Order whatever you want it's on me," Luffy told you as you walked in after him. He was leaning on the counter looking up at the menu trying to decide what he wanted to order. You decided to get two slices of your favourite pizza and a slushi, on the other hand Luffy ordered what seemed like six pizza with twenty chicken wings and three things of cheesy bread, the lady behind the counter looked at him in stunned silence. She looked over to you and you just nodded letting her know that your friend was very serious.

You and Luffy sat at a table near the big windows at the front of the store and waited for your food. Your food came out a lot quicker then Luffy's did by the time you were done eating your pizza, Luffy's finally came out. The lady that was behind the counter actually had to push another table next to yours so all the food could all fit.

As Luffy scarfed down all his food you two chatted about your art career and the places you got to travel to because of it, Luffy told about the job interview he had next week at a nearby daycare.

Luffy is childish so maybe he can take care of kids....

Luffy also let you eat some of his chicked wings and cheesy bread which was suprising seeing as he never shares food wit anyone, not even his brothers.

"Umm excuse me," someone cleared their throat which caused you and Luffy to stop talking and look over at the male that stood next to your table. He was quite tall with tanned skin and shaggy brown hair, his brown eyes sparkled once you took notice of him.

"Hello... did you need something?" You asked him, he played with his fingers and looked down at his shoes before looking back up at you with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"W-well uh I-I.."

"Just spit it out already," Luffy said rather impatiently a slight glare in his eyes which caused the shy male to flinch a bit. You looked over at your friend a brow raised, not used to hime being so mean to someone.

"Lu-"

"Your really pretty will you please go out with me!?" The shy male yelled out, your eyes widend suprised by his outburst.

"Sor-"

"She's with me pal so back off," Luffy grumbled out as he was now giving a dethly glare at the unnamed male.

What's with everyone cutting me off?

Wait. Did Luffy just say I'm with him? As in his girlfriend or just friend?

"Your a kid. Why would she be with you?" The shy well not so shy anymore man yelled in disbelief, by now the staff at the pizza shop were staring at all three of you. Making you feel rather uncomfortable.

"I'm not a kid!" Luffy said as he stood up from his seat causing shy guy to take a step back. You quickly stood from your own seat and tugged Luffy towards the door before things started to get ugly.

"Sorry but I'm not interested," you told the shy guy before stepping out the door Luffy following behind you to your car. The drive back home was silent which was unusual for a energetic person like Luffy, what was even more worrying is that he looked like he was lost in thought.

"Luffy, you okay?" You asked once you parked your car outside your guys apartment.

"I'm just so sick of everyone calling me a child and treating me like one," Luffy huffed out an irritated frown on his usually smiling face.

"Why? What's wrong with being childish?" You asked, you quite liked Luffy's childish side. It just made you so happy to see him being so happy.

"Well it's not like you're gonna like a kid," Luffy sighedhe now looked kin of sad.

"What do you mean?" You weren't catching onto what he was trying to tell you.

"I LIKE YOU!!" Luffy yelled before pressing his lips against yours.

HUH!?