🦋Chapter Five 🦋

...... I'm a million microchips, I'm definitely for keeps"............

Song for the chapter: Dear God by Thatsdax (p.s: this song is the main shii!!!!!. Go check it out🤧)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ashley got home from school later than usual. She and Mrs Nancy had a lot of conversations about God. She found out she couldn't go see him with a plane or rocket. He can't be seen but spoken to: Through prayers and she was very elated to start talking to him.

She slammed the door and walked up to her room, took off her uniform and tossed them on the floor then headed to the bathroom to shower. When she was through she went downstairs in search of what to eat but then there was nothing. She sighed and brought out her phone, turned on her data and went to instagram then got a jellof rice recipe. Ashley didn't know how to Cook because she wasn't taught. She watched food recipes on instagram but never tried one but decided to try one today. She searched for the ingredients and found them. She was elated and light the gas. She turned water into a pot and covered it for it to boil.

"Hey". A voice said behind her and Ashley turned around to meet a beautiful light skinned girl in shorts and bra.

"Hmm". Ashley grumbled in response. She wasn't ready to make friends with Timi's girlfriends. She was afraid to let anyone in again.

"I'm Chioma". She grinned and walked over to the table Ashley was. Chioma watched the young girl trying to cut an onion but then didn't cut the head of both sides.

"Ashley". Ashley replied while sneezing. The onion got into her eyes nose and everywhere. Chioma collected the knife swiftly and chopped the onion in less than ten seconds.

"Wow. You're so fast". Ashley breathed out. This girl just moved the knife over the onion and all of them were chopped into fine equal pieces

"Im a chef. Well an aspiring one. It seems like you want to make jellof rice. I'll help you". Chioma smiled and Ashley nodded grabbing a stool to watch her and also turning her video camera on.

🦋

The jellof rice turned out to be bomb. Turns out Chioma really had nice cooking skills but then had to sleep around with Ashley's stupid brother. Ashley was sad when she was about to leave not because she was leaving but because that may be the last she'll see of her. Timi discards his gilfriends like underwears. He uses one girl per day. He doesn't repeat the girls and Ashley wondered what he uses to charm them.

After Chioma left Ashley's phone chimed as different messages came in. It was her classmates trying to host another party. They usually host parties at their houses every Fridays and this Friday won't be an exception. It was an avenue for teenagers to showcase their new expensive clothes  and get drunk, eat free suya and pepper soups. Yeah they were crazy like that.

She tossed the phone on the chair and grabbed the remote.  Then scrolled down to a station and settled down to watch the movie while wolfing down the awesome jellof rice Chioma made. She was half way enjoying the movie when her ringtone gave her a heart attack. Not that It was loud or anything but then no one calls her not even her parents and she doesn't have friends so no one calls.

Ashley picked up the phone and paused for the caller to speak but then the person was quiet too.

"Hello. Ashely?". The masculine voice asked asked and Ashley became scared for a moment. Who could it be. The voice sounded kind of familiar.

"Y-yes". She stuttered and turned. down the volume of the television.

"Could you bring some of the rice Chi prepared and juice up to my room i don't feel too well". And with that Timi hung the phone. Ashley hissed loudly and threw her phone aside. How could she think for a moment someone would call her?. For what?

She increases the volume and turned back to the T. V but her joy was short lived. Her phone started ringing again and she groaned loudly. She decided to ignore it, maybe it was Timi again. But then the phone rang again. She hissed and swiped the answer button.

"What do you want again?". She demanded angrily.

"Woah. Calm down tiger it's Ayo". The smooth masculine voice across the phone said but Ashley did not know any Ayo and how did her get her number?!

"Sorry I don't know any Ayo. Wrong number". She cut the call continued her movie but then the call came in again.

"I said its a wrong number!". She demanded angrily this time. Can't this person let her breathe?.

"It's not baby. I made the mistake. It's the pizza delivery guy from yesterday". Ashley couldn't forget him of course. The only person that called her beautiful.

Learn to appreciate people around you. Don't always spit hate but spread love. 🦋❤

Please follow, vote comment and share!