🦋Chapter Nine🦋

"......I'm from a deity of divinity, a tribe of lions no chain can bound us....."

Song for the chapter: Sacrifices (feat. EARTHGANG, J. Cole, Smino & Saba)

.
.
.
.
.
Ashley waited for Timi's arrival but it never came not till the next morning. She knew that because she couldn't sleep all through the night. She had gotten up, taken a bath and gone down stairs to do some chores and when she was done she surfed on instagram till her data got exhausted so she became bored. AEDC decided it was a perfect time to bring their light and Ashley was elated.

She took the remote and decided to watch Nickelodeon. She was half way engrossed in Sam and Cat when the front door burst open and Timi barged inside. His eyes searched everything till it landed on Ashley.

"Where is my parcel". He took long strides towards her. Timi was looking so disgusting, like he hadn't had a bath for weeks. She could swear she saw eczema all over his face but then she swallows hard. His body odour was stronger than the thugs in the park.

"I did not take it. For the second time". Ashley answered trying not to be scared. Timi ran a finger on his nose and sniffed then cracked his neck.

"You were the only one who saw me with it. Okay fine I took your money but I'll pay you back as soon as I can. But I need that parcel. I'll be in deep shit if I can't find it". He brought out her credit card and handed it over to her but Ashley couldn't tell him she flushed his parcel down the toilet.

"Again. I don't know where it is Timi". She hoped he bought it. Timi was enraged and pushed the remotes on the floor, kicked the chairs and pulled the curtains down. Ashely grabbed her phone and curled on the chair in fright. Timi held his head in his hand. He needed that parcel or else he'll be done for, he looked at Ashley and noticed how frightened she was, he sighed and slammed the door.

He was a monster

🦋

Ashley ran up to her room and slammed the door after her encounter with Timi, she was starting to feel guilty. She then decided to take a walk maybe it will help her take away the guilt. So she locked the door and walked down the streets while playing a song from her earpiece. She was an introvert and didn't like talking to people, her neighbors and her family do not get along well. They all keep to themselves. Ashley rounded at a corner when she bumped into someone. Jace

"Well well well, look who we have here". Jace had a glint of hatred in his eyes but Ashley's fear was not unnoticed. She shook like a rain beaten fowl and she wanted to be anywhere but here.

"Jace. Um happy holidays". She didn't know what to tell him and she didn't know how to act around him. She hoped he wouldn't beat her up and trash her as always.

"You loosed your braids". He scanned her hair as he spoke. Ashley found it disturbing that he noticed her till the extent he noticed when she loosed her braids. Or is it because he can't grab it and push her around.

Ashley decided to leave but Jace held her hand. She closed her eyes waiting for whatever pain he wanted to make her go through, maybe he'll push her on the ground and spit on her, or tell her to jump from a cliff, Jace had made her do alot of bad stuffs and most scars on her body were from him.

"Fuck". He pinched the bridge of his nose and looked upwards. He knew Ashley was very scared of him and that made him feel so guilty.

"Ashley. Do you Umm wanna go out sometime?". To say she was shocked was an understatement. Ashley's mouth were wide open as she stared at Jace. She couldn't believe those words came out of his mouth, this couldn't be true unless it was a game..

"No. Why would I want to go out with a physcotic person like you". Ashley brushed past Jace but he pulled her back this time to the wall holding her neck and was strangling her.

"I am perfectly fine. You hear me!. I'm fine. I am not physcotic". He held her neck tighter and Ashley could feel herself slowly giving out. This was not how she pictured her death, not in an alley, strangled by a physco.

Jace suddenly let go and stared at Ashley in horror "Um-i-i". He walked out on her. He was ashamed of himself, Jace had been in love with Ashley the very first day he saw her but then Ashley didn't notice him and when he walked up to her to talk to her, she turned her face and walked away and the whole class jeered at him. Since then he decided to deal with Ashley and slowly it became an obsession, he can't control himself. He loved to see her in pain.

Ashley was coughing vigorously and decided to rest for a bit. She sucked all the air she could get greedily and took a deep breath. She was sure this was not the end of Jace's torture, neither was it the end of her life.

🦋

Ashley came home past seven and met her dad on the couch eating suya and drinking a bottle of beer while watching the news. "Good evening sir". She greeted and walked into the kitchen to grab a cup of water but her the counter table littered with all kind of drugs and creams. She was sure it was for her mom. The older woman strolled into the kitchen and placed the drugs back into their nylon bag.

"Good evening ma". She greeted but earned only a quick wave from her mom. After picking all the drugs of the counter, Ashleys mum left the kitchen to the sitting room.

Ashley was about to go to her room after drinking her water but met her parents in a heated argument. Her mother wanted to watch her regular show; keeping up with the Kardashians and her father wanted to watch the news he was watching earlier. Ashley walked past them and approached the stairs but was cut short by a piercing scream. She ran quickly thinking her father might have injured her mom but then on getting there they were both fine but they sat transfixed staring at the news.

Unidentified young man found dead and his body parts misplaced.

Ashley furrowed her eyebrows in confusion but then the person shown again almost made her pass out.

Timi

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

No matter where you go, remember the road that leads you Home 🦋❤

Please follow, vote , comment and share !!🦋❤😊