Vol. 3 Ch. 33 Bad Dreams And A Qrow

Your POV

Dream

I looked around and saw that I was at Beacon, but it was very destroyed. I saw tons of Grimm everywhere. Blake was crouching by Yang and saying, "I'm so sorry."
Then I was transported something else and I saw a woman who looked similar to the woman Ruby and I fought during the dance. She killed Pyrrha in front of me and Ruby. Then she took her sword and stabbed me in the stomach, causing me to fall back. Then I
heard a loud scream and saw a flash of white light.

End of Dream

I immediately woke up in a cold sweat. I was hyperventilating from how real the dream seemed. I must've woken up Ruby, because I heard her say, "Calm down, Sparky. What's wrong?" I caught my breath, laid back down, and said, "I had a very terrible and realistic nightmare." I felt Ruby run her fingers gently through my hair, which was very soothing. Then Ruby said, "Shh. It was only a dream. I've got you." I smiled and cuddled up with her. She nuzzled her head into my neck. Then we both fell asleep.

Time Skip

Ruby and I approached the crowd of people in the courtyard. We found Weiss and Ruby said, "What's going on?!" Weiss replied, "Some crazy guy just started attacking my sister!" Ruby said, "Oh no! Who would do such a th─That is my uncle!" Weiss and I both replied, "What?!" Then Ruby yelled loudly, "Kick her butt, Uncle Qrow!" Then I thought, If that's her uncle, I need to make myself scarce. Then I quietly slipped away and ran to hide in the library.

Ruby's POV

I jumped onto my uncle and said, "Uncle Qrow! Hi. It's so good to see you! Did you miss me? Did you miss me!?" He smirked and said, "Nope." I smiled and said, "There's someone who I want you to meet. Y/N, this─wait, where'd he go, he was just here?" I looked around and didn't see Y/N anywhere. I thought to myself, I wonder where he went. He was right behind me.
Then I heard Ozpin say, "Qrow. A word, please." Uncle Qrow looked at me and said, "I think I'm in trouble." I smiled and said, "You did kinda tear up our courtyard." He winked, gave me a fist bump, and said, "Yeah, I did. Catch ya later, kid."

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.