Vol. 4 Ch. 46 The Heat Is On.

Your POV

Ruby frowned and said, "Why not? What is it?" I blushed and said, "I just remembered that my heat cycle started yesterday." Ruby blushed and said, "Y/N, since we're engaged now, I'd love to help you with those urges." I blushed and said, "Ruby, are you sure?" She nodded and said, "I've never been more sure in my life."
I pushed her onto the bed and we both get into an intense makeout session. We pulled away from the kiss, leaving a long, silvery trail of saliva between us. Ruby took off my jacket and my pants. I took off her shirt and bra, tossed it across the room, and began licking and sucking on her nipples, causing her to moan.
Then she goes down, takes off my boxers and starts sucking my cock. She bobbed her head up and down. Then I said, "Ruby! I'm gonna cum!" I released my seed in her mouth and she swallowed it instantly. I take off her skirt and panties and tossed them across the room too. I lined up my dick with her pussy and said, "This may hurt a little at first." She nodded and I slowly went inside her. She winced in pain and I saw a few tears run down her face. I wiped them away with my hand and said, "Take your time, let me know when you're ready."
After a few minutes, Ruby started to move her hips a little. I looked into her eyes and she nodded. Then I pulled out and slam into her and she moans my name. I started to thrust in and out of her pussy. She moaned and says, "Fuck me harder!! Faster!" I started to go faster and harder with each moan. She starts to moan loudly and uncontrollably. Then I groaned and said, "Ruby! I'm gonna cum!" She moaned and said, "I want it inside me, Y/N!" I nodded as I released all of my cum inside of her. I kept thrusting in and out of her pussy. I felt my dick hit something deep in her pussy and she said, "Right there! Keep going, Y/N!" Then we both climaxed together. We both collapsed onto the bed from exhaustion. I stared into Ruby's gorgeous silver eyes and said, "I love you, Ruby." She panted and said, "I love you too. That was amazing, Y/N. I'm so glad that you were my first." I smiled and said, "I wish you were my first, but..." Ruby kissed me and said, "Don't worry about that. As far as I'm concerned, I was your first as well." I smiled and said, "Thanks, Rubes. Goodnight." She yawned and said, "Goodnight, Sparky." Then she nuzzled her face into my neck and fell asleep. I pulled the covers over us, wrapped my arm around her waist, and drifted off to sleep with my fiancée.

Hope you all enjoyed this lemon.
Master out.