part 3

Teenage love

Part 3

Next day morning .......

Everyone are having breakfast together .....manik came late .....And took the seat beside shargun ...That's the only empty seat ....shargun gave him a smile which he returned back .....

There are decorators decorating the whole house ......Bcoz it's mehandi function today evening  .......Of ritesh and shivanya.....

Manik : deal is completed so I'm going to mumbai..cabir handle everything...
he said to cabir which is heard by Everyone bcoz they all are at home bcoz of marriage rituals .......

Manav : manik beta ...It's our son wedding ...Plzz dont go.....

Manik : but uncle .......

Ravi : come on man ....we just met and you are leaving .....

Manik : I have work....

Rishab : take a leave man let's party .....

Manik : but ......

Neo : plzz manu......

Manik : mom....

Archana : Oye junior Malhotra listen to me...... ....it's an order you are not leaving the house .....she says very seriously.....

Manik : ok as you all say...he accepted .....rest all smiled looking at them ...archana served manik breakfast .....

Than manik and driti are having fun .....than it was evening ....shivanya and family reached Malhotra house for mehandi function......

Than all gathered together in the garden where the arrangements are done .......

Shivanya is made to sit in the centre and archana Reena applied mehandi on both hands first ......

All the ladies are busy applying mehandi .....

Everyone suddenly heard a sound of dhol ......they all turned to see many dhol wale .......are playing instruments and coming in ......

Everyone are looking at each other confused like who called them.....

Suddenly a shout is heard .......

Papa ......shouting a girl ran and hugged Manas tightly ....he just lifted that girl in air.....Manav moved to them and hugged them both .....

I missed you gudiya.....on listening this the whole family understood it's their daughter who came from Russia .....do everyone joined the hug making it a big family hug. ......

Malhotra family and friends are just admiring the love of this family for their daughter .......

Then everyone moved aside revealing the girl .....giving the biggest shock to Malhotra family and friends ......

Nandu ....is the only word said by them ....but no one heard them .....bcoz all are busy talking to her ......

But there is one person standing there with tears for seeing her after a long time .........he is manik.......

Manav : Raj meet my daughter .....on listening this nandu turned the other side to be equally shocked like them....

Raj : nandu .....

Nandu : hai dad ....saying nandu hugged Raj ......

Raj : I missed you ......

Nandu : I missed you too .....

Now this a shock to all the Murthy family ........

Neo : you didn't miss me .....

Nandu broke the hug with Raj and hugged neo ......