part 14

Teenage love

Part 14

Manik....open the door ....cabir shouted from out....

That is when the realisation hit manan....they both sat on the bed immediately.....with a jerk ..

Nandu: now what ???? What if they see us together ??? What if the whole family is here ???? All bcoz of you .....hum phas gaye ...

Manik is just looking at her in shock ....she is continuously talking.....

Manik didn't understand what to do so he slammed his lips on hers to shut her up.....nandu is shocked on the sudden kiss ....but kissed him back....they both forgot that  someone is knocking on the door. ...

Cabir knocked the door several times and thought manik is sleeping so left without disturbing him .....and thought of coming back again .....

In room ....manik broke the kiss and rested his head on her forehead still holding her face......nandu opened her eyes and saw him .... Manik just hugged her tight .....

Manik : relax ....the knocking on door stopped ...if anyone is there I will handle ....I will not leave you alone ....

Nandu immediately broke the hug ...and got down from bed ...

Manik : jhalli ....listen to me .....plzz...
he stood up and held her hand stopping her......wait let me see if there is anyone ...plzz ...saying he made her stand behind the door and opened the door to see no one .....

Than he opened the door and nandu moved out ...Manan thought no one saw them but cabir who left after knocking many times ...came back with Navya .....so nandu leaving manik room is seen by cabir Navya ....

Cabir : nandu manik ki room se.....

Navya : are they together from last night ...

Cabir : nahi Navya....she could have come like us in the morning....may be she heard me shout for manik ....

Navya : acha. ...

Cabir Navya ko toh samjha diya but still his mind had the doubt are they together ...he thought of asking it to manik directly....

Manik moved to fresh up.....nandu reached her room and sat on bed thinking of manik .....and her behaviour towards him .....

Nandu in mind..... I need to talk to him... Yes I'm hurt by him....but Maddy ko yes kabhi nahi bolungi ....bcoz we are already married ....I know manik doesnt remember this but I remember na....he is my husband....  I can't think of anyone other than him.... Even though that marriage happen in different circumstances its the best memory for me ....I need to talk to manik clearly ....I know he is waiting to talk to me .....

Nandu is busy thinking all this....there is a knock on her door. .....she opened the door to see Krystal Aliya standing there ..... she welcomed them in and asked them to sit and left to fresh up....she came back after fresh up to see whole gang sitting there .....

Mukbhi Arya cavya drulya krysan (karan + Krystal ) sitting there in her room ...they all are teasing each other .....

Nandu : chalo lets go ...

Cabir : first breakfast than only journey ....come let's go ...saying he took nandu luggage and  left the room .... Everyone followed him.....

The whole family had breakfast together and left to airport ....and boarded the flight along with bodyguards and even driver is there with them  ..... They enjoyed a happy journey and finally reached cochin airport ......

They all got down ....manik arranged a bus for them......

They all moved to some houses.....

It's the bamboo village cottages in Kerala....