part 20

Teenage love

Part 20

Nandu didn't start eating so rithwik started feeding her .....

Manik is just smiling looking at her ....

Ravi cabir returned back after talking to doctor ....

Ravi : doll we can take him back to Mumbai...but after a week ......

Nandu : y one week ...

Cabir : they want him to be here to be more clear with his reports ....so under observation....

Nandu ; okay ....

They all stayed there .....that evening  the whole family visited him .....and left nandu Rishab in hospital this night .....

Like this a week passed .....

Finally manik got discharged ....nandu is all the time with manik ..... Along with anyone from her brothers either from Murthy family or from fabulous gang .....

Manan are directly taken to airport ....where the whole family is waiting for them .... They met everyone and boarded the flight to mumbai.....

Finally everyone reached mumbai ...Malhotra house and archana ki papa ki ghar ....which are beside each other ....they all settled in Malhotra house .....

Neo stopped everyone near the door ...and came out with aarthi ki taal in the hands of servant ......

Manik : mom what's the need of this now .....

Neo : tujhe toh .....she says like punching him..... everyone laugh looking at them.....

Manik : ok fine karo jo karna hae ...

Neo : iski zaroorat hae ....you are coming with your biwi na for the first time ...she says winking at him....making everyone laugh more loudly .....

Nandu just blushed listening to her ....manik side hugged her .....

Raj : welcome home mr and mrs Malhotra..... everyone are just laughing looking at manan faces ....

Nandu : dad ....plzz ....

Raj : kya hua mrs junior Malhotra ....

Nandu : I'm not talking to you....she says moving inside with manik....

Everyone moved inside and sat on the couches ...

A person came to serve water to everyone ....nandu moved to him...

Nandu : Kaka ....saying she took his blessings ....

Kaka : kaise hae mere bitiya rani ....

Nandu : main mast hu ....acha mujhe biryani milegi Na. ....

Kaka : jaroor milegi ......

Nandu : thank you Kaka ....saying she hugged him.....

Everyone felt happy bcoz she still remember everything....