part 6

Teenage love

Part 6

Manik and rishab continued to discuss about what to do next with this album .....

Maddy is sitting opposite to them and fuming in anger . ...bcuz he felt like he is insulted in front of manik .....

It was really hustle bustle in the house with people running here and there ....bcoz the next day is marriage..

Manik is just in his room after the discussion with rishab ...he is just doing his office work .....suddenly cabir barged into his room and started checking his cupboard ....

Manik : Kya kar rahi ho ...

Cabir : searching a dress for cocktail party ......

Manik : mine won't suit you ...go check in your room....

Cabir : not for me idiot it's for you ....

Manik : who told you I'm coming ....I have work ...I'm busy ....

Cabir : so ready to loose your deal with Maddy ....

Manik just looked at him in shock ....what the hell are you saying ....

Cabir : don't have to hide from me ...I heard and even saw everything ......

Manik : it's just ....

Cabir : you don't need to justify ....I know you are just saving nandu from that bastard .....but you could even think from nandu side ...what's her opinion.....

Manik : I had a bet that doesn't mean I will force her ....I just want Maddy to loose and leave nandu .... I don't need nandu without her permission ...I took his bet just to save her ....

Cabir : that's y you left the lunch bcoz she said you are her past to mukti ....

Manik : I may be her past cabir ....but she is my past present and future ....even if she hates me ....I will still love her .....till my last breath ....

Cabir : I know come get ready for the party ......

Manik : not interested you go....

Cabir : you said you will save nandu right .....than if you are here sulking to gain attention .....don't you think Maddy will get that attention from here ...go get ready idiot ....

Manik having no option took his dress and left to get ready ......

Than both Manik cabir .....moved to the party which is in the back yard .....they both are shocked on seeing  the whole Murthy family in cocktail party ......

Even dadu Dadi ....are dancing to the beats .....

Cabir : what type of family is this ???

They hear a voice .....fully open minded family .....

They turn back to see Raj ....

Raj : they are like this only ....they enjoy .... Like this ....even mom dad have no problem if kids dance or drink or date ....infact they support them....that's y all the youngsters had love marriages ....

Cabir : unique family ....

Neo : vo toh hae .....even archana Manav had a love marriage .....

Like this cabir manik neo Raj are having fun talking to each other......

There comes archana mom dad.....

Siddant : what's wrong y r u guys not dancing ...

Neo : Raj is busy ....