part 11

Teenage love

Part 11

Nandu just entered the home she is taken inside by her Reena amma and made to sit beside Manas ....the whole family along with ritesh shivanya and Malhotra family and friends are also there...... including Nani nanu ....

Manas : meet my daughter ....as you already know ....she is the girl you came to meet .....I hope you both know each other ....I have seen you both talking in party .....

Manik moved forward on listening to this.....what he saw made him angry..
but didn't say anything but just stood in the corner along with cabir ......

Manav : nandu ....they are here to ask your hand for Madhyam  .... We are not forcing you ....I know it's sudden but you can take your time ....they just asked us ....we didn't deny bcoz we know them .... As business friends ... But you don't need to think of all these ....if you like him...than only we can think of anything .....

On listening this nandu ki brothers  and  their wives saw each other's face before looking at manik ...even the whole family is looking at manik ...
cabir just put his hand on manik shoulder to stop him from doing anything wrong ...nandu lifted her head to see manik who is stopping his anger by fisting his hands in a tight grip .......

Manas : kya hua beta ......

Nandu : I need some time to say anything....saying she just got up from her place and left to her room without even turning back .....

Manik also slowly left to out house ....

In nandu room.....

He immediately took her laptop and opened to do work but  .....she cried looking at the wall paper .... .....

Nandu self talk ....you are just standing like a statue idiot ...y can't you say ... You love me and wanna marry me ...I could have accepted ...I know you hurt me but everything is small compared to the love you have for me .... Y do you always back off ...y ....saying she lay on bed crying loudly .... As her room is sound proof ....no one heard her .....finally slept being tired .....

Manik moved to the out house and  sat on the bed trying to control his angry.......

Manik self talk.....she needs time to think of that bastard ...y can't she reject him... How should I tell her ...he is not right for her ....how Am I right for you ...he tried to molest you ....??? Maine kya kiya..... I played with your feelings ....with your love ...I called you names..... I feel more worse thinking of that day....I just hate myself .....for letting us break apart .....even he cried aloud and fell asleep being tired of crying.....

In the hall......

Manav : Raghu I know Madhyam loves nandu but it completely her desicion...if she says no...I can never let this happen ....

Raghu : I know Manav ....that's y I talked to you directly ....these both know each other from college days.... I thought they are good friends they will make a good couple ....

Manas : only if gudiya accept him...

Raghu nodes in yes. ....but Malhotra family is glaring Maddy .....

Shargun surbhi asha are standing in a corner .....

Asha : I think nandu don't like madhyam ...

Surbhi : what ???

Asha : when papa is asking ... she is just looking at manik....kuch toh hae in dono ke beech ..

Shargun: as soon as nandu left even manik left ....

Driti comes to her mumma ...

Shargun lifts her in her arms ....

Driti : mumma vo bad uncle yaha kya har raha hae......