part 12

Teenage love

Part 12

Manik just put his head on Raj lap ....making all smile .....they all sat together for sometime but found manik sleeping peacefully in Raj lap....neo is about to wake him up....to which Raj stopped and asked everyone to go and sleep ....

Raj just slept in sitting position ...
watching his son sleeping on his lap....after a long time....he has happy tears looking at his son ......

It was nearly early morning when manik woke up ....he found himself in Raj lap.... He just sat up with a jerk .....

Manik ; oh shit....dad ...he started waking up his dad ...

Raj woke up to see his son panic face .....

Raj ; good morning manu....

Manik : y did u sleep like this ...you could have woke me up na .....

Raj : my son slept peacefully after many years in my lap like his childhood  ....how can I disturb him....

Manik : but dad .....

Raj : nothing happened ....it's just like I am travelling in flight .....sitting the whole night ....so don't worry. ... and good morning .....

Manik hugged him tight crying in his embrace ....bcoz he missed all these people grieving on his mistakes ...

Raj kissed his forehead ....

Raj : no tears ...I thought I had a strong son ...but no ...see he is very weak ....

Manik : dad .... he whinned like a kid ....

Manik hugged his dad tight .....and kissed his cheeks ...making Raj smile brightly ...all this is seen by neo ...who came out to see them after getting fresh up .......

Manik : I'm sorry ....

Raj : ek lagadungi ab ...go fresh up .....should go on a trip with your in laws .....

Manik smiled listening to him and left to get ready .....neo moved to Raj and helped him stand bcoz she knows his legs hurt ...but he didn't say manik ....
she took him to room and massaged his legs and helped him taking a hot water shower .....

After getting ready she even sprayed pain relief to his legs ......Raj felt better now.....

Soon all the Malhotra family and friends assembled in the hall except manik ...they all moved out together to Murthy mansion ......

To see the whole family waiting for nandu along with manik than Malhotra family joined them  ...finally nandu  came  down holding luggage .....

They all moved out ...to find a bus .....

Ravi : bus ....he asked everyone....

Manik comes forward ....

Manik : Ravi actually I only called for the bus...bcoz we are many Nd we have elders with us... Travelling in cars for 14 hours is risky.....

Everyone smiled listening to him....

Rithwik : y didn't we get this idea first ....

Asha : bcoz you don't have brain.... everyone laughed loudly ...to which rithwik pouted and nandu side hugged him ....

Than everyone got in the bus .....to see four black gaurds and driver and cleaner ....

They all wished nandu ...to which she hugged each one wishing them back ....manik and his family are happy that she still remember everyone.....