Chapter 1

I walk down the ramp of the plane and go through security, once again, to see my bestest friend, Y/f/n, holding a sign with my name on it. I run up to her, as she drops the sign, and hug her as tight as I possibly can. We laugh and I pick up the sign while also grabbing my camera out.

"Hey guys! So I made it to Australia fine and I'm here with my BESTIE!!!!" I yell pulling her into my side. She wraps her arms around my stomach, since shes shorter than me, and grips as tight as she can.

"So for now I'm gonna go over to her house, but before that can we get some food?" I say. She nods laughing.

"FOOOOD!!!!!!" I yell. She laughs and we grab my bag and go get food.

After eating...

We sit in the parking lot looking for some cute guys. I spot a black car and I try my best to see whos driving. I see that it's a man. He has a camera on his dash board. I roll down my window and hear shouts coming from toward his car.

"YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF BLOODY LEGENDS AND ILL SEE YOU LATER!!!!!" He yells. I laugh at that outro, since it came from my favorite YouTuber, Lazarbeam. I mean that obviously isnt him... Is it?! I think.

"Y/f/n? Have you ever seen Lazarbeam in real life before?" I ask. She nods and points at his car.

"That's his car. Him and I are pretty close friends, man. We are literally across the street from him." She says. I start to panic and she laughs. She drives home and I run inside, seeing his car again.

"OI!!! Y/f/n! You never told me you had a visitor!" He says. She smiles as he gets out of his car. He walks next to her. I try to open the door but its locked. I lean on the door and fall to my butt. They laugh and I sit there.

"Lannan this is Y/n L/n! She is my bestest friend ever! Y/n this is Lannan Eacott! Hes a good friend! I bet you both will get along well! Since you both are YouTubers!" She introduces us. I shake his hand and look him in the eyes, showing I have no fear of people with more subscribers than myself. We let go and Y/f/n (I'm gonna shorter it to Y/f okay? Okay.) opens the door. I run in and they laugh lannan and Y/f walk in.

"Hey, Y/f? Wheres my room?" I ask. She shakes her head.

"Go upstairs and take a left. First door on the left." She says. I thank her and run up to my room dragging my bag behind me. I open the door and find the room is all decorated. It's all neat and everything. The room is all colored black. I look around and find a remote. I press a button and a white light around all of the room. I close the door and get changed out of my comfy clothes. I walk over to my suitcase in my bra and underwear, to grab clothes, when suddenly my door flings open I look over and see Lannan staring at me. I go over and push him out, not bothering if he sees anything. I lock the door and grab some clothes. I open a door, which happens to be a bathroom. I get changed and realize I'm on my period. I shake my head. I look in the body mirror on the bathroom door to see how I look.