Chapter 3

I wake up to my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I ask, sleepily.

"Hi baby!" A familiar woman voice came from the phone.

"Hi mama!" I say happily. I sit up and Lannan sits up and buries his face in my neck. I put my mom on speaker.

"I wanted to know if you got to Australia safe. You forgot yo call me once you got there!" She says, worriedly.

"I'm sorry mama. But you know my favorite YouTuber?" I ask.

"Yeah! What was his name? Lannanbeam?" She asks. He laughs and I facepalm.

"His name is Lazarbeam. His real name is Lannan Eacott. Well he's right here with me! He lives right next to Y/f!" I say. She gasps on the other line.

"Can we facetime?! I would like to meet him. I mean you he would either have to meet your dad later or he can meet me now. It's your choice." She says. I sigh, since my dad is very overprotective of his only daughter.

"Fine. I'll call you in a bit. I need to change really quick." I explain, hanging up. I go home and get dressed and Lannan comes over to call, my mom. I brush my hair out and Lannan runs his hands through his hair. I call my mom and we talk for a while. Lannan looked like he was bored. That is until my mom brought it up.

"So when do you guys think I'll have grandchildren?" She asks. I cover my face and fall back on my bed. Lannan laughs and those two talk.

"Hey mama? I'm kinda hungry so I'm gonna leave you two to talk. Babe I'll bring you some food." I say. I go down to the kitchen and make some eggs and bacon. I also make some coffee. I balance things and go up to my room. The two are still talking. I hand Lannan his food and coffee. We eat as we talk to my mom. A few minutes later we had to upload a video. We decided we were gonna stream minecraft again. We start up the streams.

"Hi guys! I'm back... Again... Sorry it's not an upload but the fact that it's a stream again. If I see your comment I will read it and answer it, if it's a question. Dont whine if I sweat a few times I'm like that okay? 'Kay well today we're playing minecraft again. This time he created the world. Lannan are we in call?" I say. His voice pulls through the headphones.

"G'day you bloody legends!!! Yes Y/n, I'm here. I do think you can join me now." He says. I join him and we start working on it.

Later...

So we've been playing for an hour or two. So I stop streaming and I run over to his house. I knock on the door. I hear yelling and I open the door.

"Lannan! I'm coming up!" I yell. As I get closer the yells get louder. I open the door and I see Lannan opening fortnite.

"'Am I in a relationship?' I dont know," he looks back and sees me. He grabs my hand and pulls me to his computers. He sits down and pulls me into his lap. "Y/n! Are we in a relationship?!" He yells. I laugh slightly.

"Yes we are." I say. I grab his chin and kiss him. I sit on his lap as he plays. He yells when he dies and likes to do random memes. Once he dies for what feels like the 700th time he decides it's time to get off the games. He ends the stream and we go over to my house. Its 2 PM, so we still have, like, a full day to do dumb shit. He smiles and while we're still outside, he pulls me over to his car. He puts me in the passenger's seat and then he gets in. He drives down the road to a nice looking house. He gets out and we go in. I see my favorite Aussie YouTubers. I start fangirling.