Chapter 4

I sit on the couch playing Mario Kart against the entire Click house. It was weird how I kept winning. I chose the worst characters too. They just seem to suck, man. I dont know what's going on. They end that video and send it to the editor and we chill. I cuddle into Lannan's side and feel my eyes getting heavier.

I fall asleep on Lannan's shoulder.

Later...

I wake up to a car starting. I look over and unfurl out of my ball. I see Lannan look over and I smile. He rests a hand on my lap and I curl up in a ball, facing him. I grab his hand and hold it close. I sit up, still in my small ball and I look out the window. We are almost home and I lean my head on his shoulder. I sit upright, since we're  near his house, and get unbuckled. I open the door and get out once we're parked. I go around and grab his hand. I pull him towards my house and I unlock the door. I open the door and go upstairs, to my room. I jump on the bed and Lannan shuts the door. I reach my arms out to him, signaling that he should come over to me. He walks over slowly making some weird faces. I laugh as th closer he comes to me the weirder his faces are. He gets in the bed and I curl up into his chest. He puts his arms around me, in a protective manner. I look up at him and put my neck under his chin, as I start to drift off to a nice sleep...

Later...

I wake up around 4 PM. I sit up and rub my eyes. I yawn and stretch. I look down and see Lannan's head in my lap. I lean down and kiss his head. His eyes flutter open and he sits up. I get out of bed and go to the bathroom. I check my pad and its clean. Well my period is gone, I think. I use the bathroom and wash my hands. I step out and Lannan goes in. I go to my closet and get changed. I come out in leggings and a sports bra. I put a flannel type thing over it, just for the fashion of it.

 I put a flannel type thing over it, just for the fashion of it

(The flannel is open

(The flannel is open.)  I go down stairs and see Y/f drinking some coffee with Tom. I slap his head and go running, giggling. I hear footsteps behind me I run into my room and Lannan is standing next the bed. I jump onto him and Tom comes barreling in. I giggle and hide my face in Lannan's neck. Lannan let's go of me.

"Have at her." He says smiling. I feel hands around my hips. I'm thrown on the bed and I see Y/f. Shes standing in the door way. She comes over and grabs my legs.

"Lannan, quick get her arms!" She yells at him. I start to spaz out. He gets my arms and hold them above my head. I spaz out as much as I can. Tom comes around the side. He starts to tickle me and I scream with laughter. Lannan holds my arms with one hand as he starts to tickle my armpits. I scream even louder with all the laughter.

Later...

I'm finally let go and my screams stop. I roll off the bed and onto the ground. I get up and do a cartwheel over to my computers. I turn them on and I go down stairs to get a water bottle. Lannan and all the others follow me downstairs. After its filled I run back upstairs. I start to play Fortnite. During the middle of the recording I get a call. I look down and back up at the camera. I pick up and put it on speaker.

"Hello?" I ask. There is laughing on the other line.

"If you would like to talk to a real person please press one." A males Australian voice says. I laugh and press one.

"G'DAY G'DAY!!! What're you doing?" Lannan says.

"Top o' the mornin' to ya laddie! I'm recording?" I say. I hear movement and a door slam. I hear another door slam and I look at the camera confused. I hear another door open and slam and I'm thrown on the bed. I scream as Lannan crawls on me and attacks my neck with kisses. I roll us over and get to my computers before I'm grabbed by my ankles. I'm dragged back and tied up. I'm thrown on the bed as Lannan takes over the video. I sit up and stand on the ground. I hop over to Lannan and knock him over. I look at the camera and wink before jumping on Lannan. I lay on him and he rolls me off. He pauses the recording and sits above me. He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. He checks in with Y/f. He takes me to his house and we laugh all the way there. He tosses me on his bed. I somehow managed to wiggle out of the ropes around my wrists. I untie my legs and I run out of his room laughing. I trip on his carpet. I land face first on the ground.

"Trying to escape, my love?" He asks. I shake my head. He picks me up again and drops me on the bed. He kisses my neck and I run my fingers through his hair, wrapping my legs around his waist. He rubs himself against me. I moan as he also kisses my sweet spot. I hear knocking on his door. He gets off me and Tannar walks in.

"Well I was gonna ask if you guys wanted to get food?" She asks. I nod and get ready to go. Lannan watches me as I grab one of his extra large sweatshirts. I get in Tannars car with her. I sit in passenger's seat and Lannan sits in the back. I grab the auxiliary cord and plug it into my phone. I open YouTube and laugh as I put a song on.

We listen to it and Lannan laughs through it. We get our food and I change the song.

I laugh through 5 minutes of it. Tannar takes the cord and plugs her phone up. I laugh as we go back to their house.

Tannar plays a song and I burst out laughing. Lannan tries to take the cord but he cant reach.

"TANNAR HE CANT REACH!!!" I yell laughing. We get to their house and Lannan chases me up the stairs to his room. I take off his sweatshirt and I jump on his bed. He shuts the door and locks it. He jumps on me and kisses me...

You guys know what happens next...  😏😉