Chapter 6

We get home and we go to his house. I see Tannar on the couch and she looks up at me. I smile and wave and she does the same. I go over to her with Max and sit by her. She notices Max and smothers him with love. I leave him with Tannar and go see Lannan. He's recording a video and I realize I need to also.

"Lannan? Wanna make a vlog kind of thing? I mean itll help your eyes?" I say. He looks at me and nods, grabbing his vlogging camera. I go home and grab the random stuff we bought yesterday. I grab my camera on the way out and I run over to Lannan's house. We set some random stuff up and start recording...

After making the videos...

We upload our videos and I go on my phone. I look over at Lannan and smirk. I buy 5 first class plane tickets to America and wait...

Two days later...

I'm at home with Lannan and I hear knocking on the door.

"I GOT IT!!!" I yell. I run downstairs and open the door to find a few small packages. I smile and call a meeting, that includes Tannar, in the livingroom.

"So, guys, I called you all here for a reason." I hand them all a package.

"Go ahead and open them!" I say happily. Everybody opens them and looks at me confused.

"Well these are plane tickets to America!" I exclaim. They all look at me in disbelief.

"You really didn't have to do this!" Lannan and Y/f say at the same time.

"But I wanted to! I really want to spend time with you guys!!! And where else than in my home town! My parents have a few rooms to share. I mean we live in a mansion." I say. They all look at Y/f.

"I've seen her house and its bigger than our houses all combined. I swear it." She says. I laugh and start to pack, since the flight is tomorrow. Everybody goes to pack their stuff and we all have a good nights rest...

In the morning...

I'm woken up to barking and banging of dishes. I get up and go downstairs to eat breakfast. I go back up to my room to grab my camera and bags. I grab Max's bed and food. I grab a small pillow and a small blanket. I pack other things and sit at the door. I put my headphones on and listen to "Hey there Delilah". I sing along until I'm interrupted. I get in the car and hug Max close while I listen to the song. I'm listening to it on repeat until it fades away and my phone shows somebody is calling me. I answer.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hi baby! I'm calling because I felt lonely." Lannan says. I laugh and we talk all the way to the airport, where we talk to each other. I text my mom that we're taking a plane over to their house and we need like 3 empty rooms. One of them could even be mine. My mom replies quick saying there are like 20 different rooms open. I laugh and thank her for letting us stay there for a week or two. I do my intro to my YouTube video and I smile. I hug Lannan and pause the recording until we get on the plane. I set everything on airplane mode and I record the flight on a timelapse.

Around 17 hours later...

We arrive in America. We are in (I'll just put parentheses as your home town because I dont know where all of you live...). I see my mom and I run over to her and hug her. I kiss her cheek and see my dad. I smile and puff up my chest.

"I'm taller!" I yell happily. I hug him in a huge bear hug.

"Dont try and be a tough guy." He says. I laugh and Lannan, Tannar, Y/f, and Tom come over and we get in the car. Which is basically a limo. I hold Max in my lap as Lannan has Willeh in his. My dad asks Lannan a few awkward questions, until hes satisfied that Lannan wont hurt me. I look up at Lannan and he looks down at me. I kiss him and lean into him.

At your parents house...

We arrive and I run up the stairs to my room and I plop on the bed with Max. He runs around the bed, making it a mess. I laugh and Lannan comes in. We put our suitcases in the closet. I kiss him and go to close the door. I then realized that I'm extra tired. I do an outro for my video. I upload it and fall onto my bed, instantly falling asleep.

In the morning...

I wake up and look around. I see Lannan and I kiss him. I get up and get dressed in his sweatshirt and some pajama shorts. I go down to the dining room and eat. I go back upstairs and see Lannan. I wake him up and show him where to go to eat. I wake everybody else up. Tannar was the hardest to convince to get up, but I told her we could go shopping and I'd pay. She finally got up but she was not so happy about it. I get some money from my parents and get dressed in some ripped jeans. I wait for everybody else to get ready. Once we're all down here I take the jeep and we go to the mall.

After buying some stuff...

We go home around 9 o'clock and I remember we have a pool. Everybody has a swimsuit, because I made sure to buy everybody a swimsuit. We get dressed to go swimming once we're home. I step outside to the swimming pool and see the hot tub. I get in the hot tub and relax.

 I get in the hot tub and relax

(This is your swimsuit.) Lannan comes out and sits next to me. Everybody else jumps into the pool and I laugh as the try to get me to go over there. Lannan picks me up and carries me over to the pool. He throws me in and I squeal. Everybody laughs and pushes Lannan in. We all laugh and play Marco Polo...