Chapter 7

⚠️⚠️⚠️Rape is mentioned in this chapter. If you do not like it skip it. But you may miss an important thing in learning about your past in this book...⚠️⚠️⚠️

Once we get out of the pools and stuff we grab some towels and dry off before going inside. I dry off first and go to my room. It has a bathroom connected to it so I grab some clean, dry clothes and go to take a shower. While I'm in there I hear the door open then close.

"Lannan?" I ask. No reply. I turn off the water and move the curtains to see my ex. Nick. He's wearing all black and has a knife in his hand. I scream, but I'm cut off by him slapping me. I fall to my butt and cry, quietly. He grabs my face and makes me look at him. He gets on his knees and smacked his lips on mine. I cry even more. He drops the knife next to his leg and penetrates my private parts with his hand. I scream again but I'm punched in the stomach. I get the urge to vomit and I almost do. I hear knocking on the door and I realize that Nick locked it. I try to scream but he covers my mouth with his hand.

"Y/n? Is everything alright in there baby?" Lannan asks. Nick stares me in the eyes.

"Tell him everything is fine. Or I kill you and him." Nick says. He takes his hand away and I take a deep breath.
I don't care if I die... I'm depressed and I want Lannan to be safe... I'm gonna tell him to run..., I think to myself.

"LANNAN RUN!!!!" I yell. Nick picks up the knife and stabs my leg.

"I'll be back for you..." He growls. I cry, it's the worst experience I've every felt... Nick tips the door open and I hear grunts. I said run, you bloody idiot!!!, I think to myself. My eyes get a little heavier as the seconds go by and somebody grabs my arm. My vision is blurry but I'm pretty sure it's Lannan. My eyes shut and I dont remember anything else...

⚠️⚠️⚠️The rape mentioning is over... Now you're at a hospital...⚠️⚠️⚠️

I open my eyes and I see Lannan. He is leaning on my bed. Asleep I think. I nudge him with my leg and he shoots up. He looks at me with worry in his eyes and hugs me tight. I groan, for he was hugging me a little too tight. He chuckles and a tear falls down his cheek. A nurse comes in and my family and friends come in. We get a huge hug in and Max is set on my good leg. I smile and pet him. We talk and I'm let go, being sent off with bandages and cleaning stuff for my leg. I pay and we leave...

At home...

I sit on my bed and we are recording a video.

"Hi guys! Welcome back to my channel! I'm sorry for the fact that there isnt much game play anymore, but I'm in (Your hometown) with Lannan, Tannar, Y/f, and her boyfriend, Tom. Earlier today I posted a tweet asking if you guys had any questions. You guys had 500+ responses! I'll have Lannan choose and read them out for me! Lannan what's the first question?" I say.

"Hi Y/f! I would really like to know if you would do a tour in the USA and of Australia?" He reads out.

"Well if I did a tour I'd have to rent a stage out. I might do it with all of us. As in me, Lannan, Tannar, Y/f, and Tom. It might be cheaper. And I'll post it on all my socials where I'm going to be performing! Next question!" I explain.

"I want to know what Lannan sees in you?" He reads out. I look at him and he looks at me.

"Well I think shes the most beautiful woman in the world, she is so adorable when she laughs, we get along nicely, she doesn't use me for my money, or my fame, she is so calm all the time, and the fact that she is my one true love." He says, all while looking me in the eyes. I smile and kiss him.

"Next question?" I ask. He looks down at the phone and finds another one.

"How has your time in America been?" He reads out.

"Well its had its ups and downs. First I came here and I'm staying with my parents for a little bit, but I saw my ex and I got stabbed? Can we go to the next one?" I say. He nods.

"Do you guys have an open relationship? Cause, damn I'd so have a threesome with you guys." He reads out laughing. I laugh and calm down enough to answer.

"No guys we are only dating each other." We laugh and lannan reads another.

"What is your sexuality?" He reads.

"Um... I'm bisexual. Lannan, do you know what that means?" I ask. He shakes his head. "It means I like girls and boys." I explain. He smiles and kisses me.

"I dont care, you're sexuality doesn't make you any different!" He says. I smile and do my outro. I end the video and we edit it together. I upload it and we fall asleep...