Chapter 5

I open my eyes and I'm laying in bed with Lannan. I stand up and I look down. I try and cover my naked body. I find an extra large sweatshirts and I put it on. I look down and I'm no longer nude. I look over at Lannan. I crawl over him and kiss his neck.  He wakes up and throws me over his shoulder again. I laugh as he takes me to his bathroom. He takes the hoodie off of me and plops me in the shower.

"I'm not gonna do anything. I just wanna shower with my true love. I may get excited but that's a guys thing." He says. He gets in and starts the shower. I hug him and we stand like that for a bit. We wash up and all that good stuff and get dressed. I put on some boxers and his hoodie. I curl up on his bed. He picks me up, bridal style. He carrys me to my house. I'm set on the couch. He sits down next to me and I curl up next to him. He turns on the TV and watches it while I sleep. I close my eyes and I hear the door open. I lifted onto Lannan's lap and I look over to see Y/f and Tom. I sit on the other side of Lannan. He puts his arm around my shoulders. I put my legs over his lap and hug him. My eyes close and I fall asleep...

Later...

I wake up again and stand up. I go to the kitchen and sit down, after making coffee. I drink it and go up to my room. I turn on my camera and computers. I finish the video and edit it. I upload it and I feel arms wrap around my waist. I lean back and Lannan holds me up. I stand back up and kiss him. He grabs my hand and we go to his house. He sits me on his bed as he goes over to his recording room. I get on my phone and start playing minecraft. I join Lannan and he smacks me. I smack him back and burst out laughing. I go to his farm and take some melons.

"MY MELONS!!!!" He screams. I laugh and quit. I go on my social media's and look at pictures of us crossing the road. I laugh. Lannan comes out of his recording room and grabs my hand again. He guides me to his car and we get in. He drives and stops at the mall. I check my pocket and find my wallet is there. I get out and he grabs my hand again.

"What store do you want to go to first?" He asks. I shrug and he pulls me along to a random store.  We go in and I see Lannan's merch. I point it out and we laugh. Somebody who was looking at the merch looks over at us and runs over.

"OMG!!!!! HI!!!! I'm Allison!!! And I'm a huge fan!!!! And I have a question?! Can I take a picture with you guys?!" She basically yells at us. We agree and take a picture. I exchange phone numbers with her. We continue on with our day, buying random things and getting food. When we finally get ready to go home its around 7 p.m. We get home and I go to my house. I hit the bed and fall straight asleep.

In the morning...

I wake up and I hear barks coming from outside. I go outside in the boxers and sweatshirt. My hair is in a messy bun. I move the bushes to see a small puppy.

 I move the bushes to see a small puppy

I pick it up and see it's a boy. I take him inside and get dressed.

I get in Y/f car and drive to a pet store

I get in Y/f car and drive to a pet store. I get dog stuff and call Lannan.

"Hello?" He answers.

"Hi! So I found a dog and it looks like an Australian Shepherd? I think you should come see him I'm at the local pet store." I explain. I hang up and a few minutes later he arrives. He examines the dog and the dog doesn't have a collar. We get the dog checked for a chip and he doesn't have one. I pick him up again and get the adoption papers. I sign them and I now own the dog. I give him a name.

"Max?" I say. His head pops up and he looks at me happily. I pick him up again and carry him to my car, after buying the dog stuff. I put the stuff in the car and I drive home. Y/f gets angry at me until she sees Max. She smothers him with love and I laugh, setting the stuff up. His bed is in my room. I take him upstairs and I show him his little bed. Like Lannan did for his dog he set up a 'dog mansion' as he called it. I even used power tools for it. I smile, proud of my creation. I put his collar on him and put him on a leash. I walk down the stairs with him in my arm. I walk over to Lannan's house and knock on his door. He answers and grabs Willeh and a leash. We go outside and take the dogs on a walk, talking about nothing and everything alike...