Chapter 2

I wake up and see Lannan, forgetting I'm in Australia, I squeak. His eyes fly open and I fall out of the bed. I look around and realize that I'm in Australia. I laugh and stand up. I go over to my closet and grab some clothes. I go to my bathroom and get dressed. I get out and Lannan goes in. I go downstairs and see Y/f.

"Mornin'." I say. She nods. I make some coffee and we sit there when Lannan comes downstairs. She looks at me and raises her eyebrows a few times. I took a drink when I saw this it shot out my nose and it just so happens Lannan was there. Y/f and I start laughing like crazy. I fall off my chair and we laugh even harder. Lannan walks out the front door, to go home. I finish my coffee and clean my mess. I go up to my room and call Lannan.

"Hello?" He answers. I start laughing again.

"Why hello there, my sweet." I say laughing. He laughs and I apologize.

"You good man?" I ask.

"Well if you didnt spit coffee on me... I would be awesome." He said I laugh. I grab one of my extra large merch sweatshirts and walk over to his house. I hang up and put it in my phone in my own sweatshirt. I knock on his door and he answers, shirtless.

"Hi! I brought you a sweatshirt to say sorry." I say blushing. He puts it on and my blush goes down a little bit, but the memory remains.

"How old do you have to be to purchase alchohol?" I ask.

"18? Why?" He asks. I smile.

"Wanna go to the gas station?" I ask. He smiles and grabs my hand, pulling me to the car. I feel for my wallet and it's in my back pocket.

"So how old are you?" He asks.

"18. Soon to be 19." I say smiling.

"Well I'm 24." He says. I laugh. The rest of the car ride was quiet.

At Lannan's house...

I carry the alchohol and set it on the counter. I hop up on the counter after I grab a glass of water. Lannan grabs his cup of coffee and stands in front of me. I smile and take a sip of it. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Can I invite Y/f and Tom?" I ask. He shrugs. I look at the time and its 5 PM. I hug him, wrapping my arms around his neck. I call Y/f.

"Hello?" She asks.

"Hi! So I'm at Lannan's house! And hes gonna have a party at 7 and we wanted yo know if you wanted to come over for it? There will be alchohol and you can bring Tom." I say. I hear commotion in the back and I hear her come back.

"We'll be there!" She says happily. I thank her and hang up. I hug Lannan and run home. I change my pants into ripped black jeans. I keep the sweatshirt on.

(This is what your merch looks like but with your youtube channel on it

(This is what your merch looks like but with your youtube channel on it. If you dont like it think of it how you like it.)

I run back over to Lannan's house. I open the door and he's working on making party food. I open snapchat and we take a photo together. I post it and save it. I post it on all my socials having a caption saying, "Party Time Boiiiizzz!!!!!!!" I send him the picture and he laughs seeing all my captions. I follow him on all socials also, meaning I get all notifications from him. I mean I love him and all.

~~~Lannan's POV~~~

I make the food as Y/n comes back. I wish I could just tell her how much I love her already. It was love at first sight! I can tell, she may not like me back as much but hey! I'd still want her to be as happy as possible! We take a picture together and she posts it to all socials. I know that because my ass is buzzing and making sounds. That one sound is myself. Yelling "Yeet." She sends it to me and I can tell because the snapchat notification goes off. I post it to all my socials. A few minutes later I hear knocking on my door. Its like 6:30 PM. I open the door and greet Y/f and this Tom, guy.

~~~Y/n's POV~~~

I'm sitting on the counter when I hear knocking. Lannan goes over to answer the door. I hear the door close and somebody walks into the dining room.

"Y/f! Welcome to the party!" I say. She comes up and hugs me. She hands me a case of beer. I put it with the other beers and sit back down on the counter. The food is on the table while I'm on the island counter. Lannan comes and sits next to me on the island. More people keep coming in and there was lots of beer being brought. I laugh at how much beer is here. I grab two bottles of beer and I hop back on the island. I hand Lannan one. I set the cap on the island and I pop off the top. I start drinking and Lannan wraps his arm around my shoulders. Its starts to get crowded and loud. We still sit on the island, drinking.

Later...

I sit on the island drunk off my ass with my feet on Lannan's lap. He has his hand on my thigh. I lay back and rest my head on the island. I finish my drink off and I grab another. I look at the time and it's 12 AM. I take a long swig of my drink. I look at Lannan and he looks at me. He grabs my hand and we trudge though the sea of people. He pulls me up the stairs and I stumble over one step and laugh as I go down a few. I get back up and run like a dog up the stairs. I trip after the last step thinking there was another one. I laugh and get up. I grab his hand again and he guides us to his room. I smile, and me being drunk doesn't help the other fact that I like him. I sit on his bed as he closes the door. He walks up to me and sits on his knees. I lean down and kiss him. He immediately kisses back. His tongue glides across my bottom lip and I almost immediately open my mouth a small bit, but still enough for him to slip his tongue in. Our mouthes move in sync as our tongues battle for dominance. His hand, that was resting on my thigh, slides up my back, and to my neck. He pushes me onto my back as he stands up and leans over me. I crawl back up to the headboard and Lannan goes the same thing, all the while, staying over me. He runs a hand under my sweatshirt, then pulls it off. He looks me dead in the eyes.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks.

"Well, of course! I would love my virginity taken by somebody I love!" I say happily. He smiles softly and takes off his sweatshirt. He kisses me softly from my cheekbone down my neck into the crook of my neck. I moan and he looks up at me. I giggle and blush hardcore. He nibbles that spot and I moan again. I smile as he starts to take off my pants. That's when somebody opens the door. We see Elliott and a lady making out in the doorway. We sit on the bed watching this happen. Elliott shuts the door and shoves he against the door. I cough and he looks over, quickly. He looks at Lannan, embarrassed, and grabs her hand, getting out of the room. I put my sweatshirt back on. I pull my pants back up and Lannan does the same.

"Sorry, babe, it's just not the same anymore." I say. He shrugs and we cuddle up, falling asleep.