First day -Part 2

if your gay and your gay then shout and say hey!~ btw the puns will be black because its from MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.  just to let you know this will be a short story

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sans pov

As i sat down i did a victory dance inside of my head and then scanned everybody else that is inside of the bus, the bus came to a stop so i waited and then got out to let the person who i was sitting next to me get out. All i saw was students and i was uninterested so i just focused on my arm which had my book. This book is very important to me and i just cant ever leave it by itself. This book was fr- "HEY! GIVE THAT BACK!!" i yelled at the person who snatched away my book...i jumped up to try and grab my book but no avail, i then thought of a little lesson that my mom taught me to do so i crouched down did a spin and knocked the person's feet to knock them down and it worked and as they FELL (pun intended ^w^) i grabbed my book and BOOKED for it and ran down the halls.

As I was running I took out my schedule and looked at it

History (10:00 -10:20)

Science (10:20 - 10:50)

Algebra (10:50-11:10)

Math (11:10 -11:29)

Lunch (11:29 - 11:39)

PE ( 11:39- 3:05)

Free time (3:05- 4:05)

PE (4:05- 4:20)

I groaned once I realized that I had history first and it was really long and PE last but I was happy because I get to chill at my house in my room with the air conditioner and probably go outside into my garden with a little pond that I always see either ducks or geese swimming in there (dang this sounds like a fairytale it's 'fairy' delightful heheheh)

I made it to my class and knocked on the door,the door opened and a monster looked right at me and said,"oh so you must the new student" she said politely. I nodded at her and she welcomed me in. I looked inside and saw all the students were talking and some student were in the back of the class and were seated all together. There was like..... six of them, i saw one of them looking directly at me and he was covered in tar? or goop and had this icy blue cyan eye that was looking threw my soul. I shivered in response and then he smirked. I looked away and to the teacher as she started talking,"okay everyone this is the new student so treat them with respect like everyone else in the class understand?" The class nodded except for the six in the back,"okay now I want you to introduce yourself" she said as she turned to me with a small smile. I just looked at her and then shook my head no. She frowned and said it again but in a more stern voice,"I'm sorry and I know that you are new but you have to introduce yourself or I will be forced to send you to the principles office on the first day and that would be humiliating.." I am just stared at her and heard a few snickers from the class.

She sighed and was about to turn and right a referral before I made a shine in my eyes she stared at my eyes a little longer before she said,"never mind just sit down next to nightmare, nightmare raise your hand" I looked around the classroom and saw that the same person who made him shiver raise their hand well.. tentacle in the air.

I slowly walked over to the back of the class as some bunnies were scoffing at me.'hoes' I thought in the back of my head and continued walking and once I finally reached my seat I sat down and in a safe distance but I couldn't since I was up against the wall.

It was really awkward the whole time so when it was time for science I rushed to it since I already had my stuff.. the boots were making it kinda hard that's why I'm usually used to flip flops or shoes. Before I knew it two of my classes had passed so it was now lunch time. I went through the halls that I were crowded with students talking and gossiping, after I scanned what was happening I then made my way to the lunch area.

———————-

Omg I have not continued this story 4 a long time I'm sooo sorry it's just that I was worried about the coronavirus everybody let me know how your doing cause I'm worried 4 u all