Chapter 6

I am very happy you readers are still sticking around...and btw I'm sorry to keep y'all waiting...I was having technical difficulties- anyways on with the story

————

3rd POV

After Classic's shift was over he exchanged phone numbers with fresh so they could tell each other where to meet at..turns out fresh had another idea for the hangout and wanted to go to the mall first really shortly before going to the park.

Sans made his way across the street after looking both ways of course. And seeing as no cars came again he crossed the side-walk. He went through the entrance of the trees and looked for his covered pathway to his house, once he found it he started walking avoiding branches and other objects and made it to his front porch.

Sans POV

I fished out my keys and unlocked the door. I had to hurry and finish my homework, then take a shower again and get dressed. I rushed to my room and snatched out my homework and started rapidly writing down my answers.

(Two years l- an hour later)

I was finally finished! I checked the time on my phone and gasped, 6:38!?
Oh hell no—

"Challenge...accepted.."

I teleported to one of my closets and got out an outfit that I can move around more in. (Here ya go..)

)

...........

..........

....

..

..

.

..

'No' I yeeted that photo out the window and continued searching for clothes. One of the animals in the forest can keep and cherish that photo..

Finally I found them and laid them out on one of the stools/couches in the closet room. This looks perfect!

 This looks perfect!