Chapter 5

Hello everybody it is nice hearing from y'all again..and remember the story love is dangerous well..umm I might re-make it and stuff but at the same time I'm not entirely sure since I barely update these two story's but yea.. and for the ones who don't know what that story was

Love is dangerous was a my FIRST or second story(?) except it was only bad sanses x classic so yea... welp onto the crappy story
—————

Sans POV

I stared at the photo laying on the ground as memories that I wanted to forget emerged.

Authors POV (temporary)

Flashback (dialogue will be italics/underline

It was a rainy day as a little skeleton was sitting on a swing set inside of the empty park. Nobody else was in the park stating that he was alone in the dark..

You could hear sniffles and sobs from them as they rocked their feet back and forth trying to calm themselves-

They looked up at the sky asking- no pleading why fate had done this to him..why destiny and fate had taken the only true happiness from him.. Suddenly he got a phone call so he opened it and put it up to the side of his skull.

"H-hello..."

You could hear a faint voice calling out from the other line; it sounded like they had been crying.

"H-hello? Anybody there?..."

The other called out desperately to just hear the others voice h-

"Hello..who's this?"

"I-it's—

Sans snapped out of his thoughts as he relished he was gonna be late!!

"Oh stars, oh stars, Oh Stars!!"

He yelled out as he looked around for the clothes he was supposed to have in his hands a long time ago.

He found the work uniform and ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower, brushing his teeth and getting dressed (his face is already washed) while checking the time on his phone he panicked more and started snatching all his needed items while putting on his shoes and running out of the door. He couldn't use his magic right now since he was still drained out from his Physical Education class.

He made it to his job which just was a small restaurant; he enters through the double doors and heads toward the employees only room to get changed.(or do they go in the bathroom)
Once he came out he waved his employee friend 'frisk' who waved right back to the other worker.

Sans POV

As I was working I heard a commotion coming from the front where all the customers were. Frisk and I ran into the main room and saw a customer and staff member fighting each other about a situation.

"Hey Hey Hey!!! What's all the commotion!?"

"THIS RUDE AND POOR EXCUSE OF A WORKER SPILLED MY DRINK ON ME!"

They angry customer yelled at me in all his 'miigghhttyy' wrath. I did not want to lose my job because some 'stupid' and 'idiotic' customer. The angry consumer was a human after all and he looked like the type to hate and despise monsters.

"Listen here Mr..I don't like you yelling at my coworker just because of a damn drink!I'll be DAMNED IF I LET SOME
P O O R E X U S E OF A H U M A N
B O S S AR O U N D S O M E O N E W H O C O U L D E A S I L Y KILL
T H E M!! now..would you be so nice and get the *#dunk out..."

The man stuttered nervously as he stared at me within shock from my outburst. I really didn't mean to do it but he was yelling at MY coworker.

(Time skip) 3rd POV

The tall distraught skeleton looked back to me and held a hand out.

"T'ank ya brah...I really appreciated that upper hand ya gave me."

He said in a funny accent to classic with his boney hand still outstretched towards him.

"O-oh it's okay...it's just that I don't appreciate people who do that..especially when I'm someone who is able to stop it,-"

"Oh! I haven't seen you before in here..are you new?"

Classic questioned the other who stayed silent until he finished saying his sentence.

"Oh yeah- I'm new here..
Im your fr-...I mean my names fresh; what's yours?"

"O-oh umm..my names classic..but you can call me sans or comic!"

They both shook skeletal hands as they introduced each other. Fresh had an idea in his head as he wanted to hang out with the skeleton more and it not just being a job friendship. He cleared his voice and focused on not sounding like he was a 90s nightmare(?)

"*ahem..* so..I'm fresh do you wanna hang out together later on? I-I mean bra-bro you don't have to if y-"

"Sure I'll hang out with ya..I just have to go back home and take a shower and stuff.."

"Cool brah..so what time do ya want to hang out and to where?"

Fresh asked not hiding his freshly accent since he was starting to relax as sans did not say anything about it.

"You can pick where..I don't mind but I can't stay out for long..I have to go to my other job later tonight.."

"Ah..okay brah how 'bout we go to tha park?"

"Sure! How about we go at 7:30 pm so we could watch the sunset later on!" (I tried to search it up with Siri..she kept saying tomorrow).

"Okay brah see ya later."

"You too!"

<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.>.<

Words:955

Yellow guys! I tried to update as soon as possible so this story is a bit rushed and really short- anyways the next update will be really slow and stuff so yeah;

Word update:992