First Day-Part 4

aww thank you very much... it wouldn't let me put the others but thank you again, i didn't even know u guys still liked these.... but i appreciate it

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Sans/classics POV

As i walked out of the gym i check my schedule again and see that its free time, " YES!" i accidentally yelled out which make a lot of people look at me, i just tilted my head down and said,"yes!" quietly. I continued walking until i bumped into somebody. I looked up and saw an skele with mitch match eyes...

"omph- sorry!" i apologize, he just held his hand out to me, so i took it.

"i-i am very sorry for bumping into you"(i just realized... I WAS WRITING IN BOLD im changing it in the next paragraph)

3rd POV

Sans looked down in an apology to the other skeleton. Then a hand was reached out in front of him so he looked up and grabbed it.

"Thanks"

He answered to the taller skeleton. The taller just stared at him.

"You...you look familiar— have I seen you before?"

"U-um I don't t-think so...." Sans said slightly afraid of this skeleton since he think he saw him from the classroom in first period. The said skeleton just walked past sans while saying nothing leaving the shorter confused, but he just shrugged and went to go to his locker to get his stuff and go home.

(Later on in my meaningless amazing life)

1st POV (sans)

I made it at my home in the forest.. yes it was quite empty but I learned how to deal with it... since I had to be alone ever since.... I shake that thought out of my head and went inside while setting my bag down on one of my sofas.

Sighing I made my way to the shower since I was pretty musty after doing P.E—(wait can skeletons even get musty
👁👄👁 well I'm taking a shower anyway now where was I?) I went to my closet in my room and picked out a different outfit to wear but still with the same hoodie. After I finished showering I put on a white shirt, put on some grey shorts and put the hoodie back on.

My thoughts went back to when I bumped into that other skeleton at school... How come he looked so familiar as in not when I just met him in class bu- "oomph!?"

I accidentally bumped into a wall while thinking... that really hurts/ I go look and check the time.. I have a couple more minutes before I have to go back so I have to pack different P.E clothes and I need to put my shoes on.

After I did all of that I made me something to snack on while waiting scrolling through monstergram—
In my opinion it was a cool app almost like what those human calls Facebook or instagram...or was it called tiktok... I don't know.

I get a sudden thought and go to my photos and started scrolling through—
(am I being to formal and putting in boring words or is it just me?) them i see a pic that looked like it was old, and scrunched my (👁👄👁) eyebrow-bone-forehead-thing??(google put thong instead of thing) I checked the time and saw it was almost time to go back so I hurried and got my stuff then left since the forest/woods were a bit more farther from the school, and on foot was going to be hell if I were to be late.

(Time skip to P.E)

It was P.E again... what is my life...

The teacher said that we were going to be going around the track again then we will be practicing magic.

"Um- excuse me but... why is magic apart of P.E and not a period??"

A boy asked.
"Because the author doesn't make since at this story at all"

((';ω;')

"How many laps do we have to do?"

Another dumb-ass student asked..

"As much laps we did last period P.E"

"Groan..."

(Time skip to practicing magic)

"Ok everybody we will be practicing our magic one by one.. so no arguments I don't wanna hear it.. the first person to go will be the first person in the first row.."

___________________

Hewo everybody it is I the crappy author who never update cuz their too lazy and insecure... okay so once again happy late 4th of July... I wanted to update because of you guys being so sad hurts me but imma end this one on a cliffhanger soo yea... and sorry if my writing has worn off of the magic trick, I haven't been writing daily so yea anyways bah bai and stay safe

Words:805