First day -part 3

( ✌︎'ω')✌︎✌︎('ω'✌︎ )

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

Sans/classics POV

I went through the open double doors of the area and went straight to a line for lunch- I grabbed my money from inside of my pockets and payed for my lunch(?).

I went to a lunch table and started chewing slowly. I closed my eye lids for a moment and thought back to when my father was still alive, and inhaled deeply and was soon snapped back into reality by the bell for next period 'groaaan' P.E....

Tem skip..

Everybody who has this period walked in to see our gym teacher, -couldn't figure a name out- he was an monster and I guess that's reasonable since the whole school has more monsters than humans here.

"Alright everybody my name is (mr.#monster) and this is P.E. so everyone get in a straight line side by side" Mr. monster said to us. We all got into the straight line he asked us to be in except some of us were curvy.     ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Ok I need you guys to introduce yourself seeing how I did already" he stated gesturing to the first person in line on my left.

"O-oh! Uhm m-my name is ###" I spaced out for a moment when she said her name, I was the last person in line anyway... once again I couldn't get my thoughts off of my father and thinking how did  I ever get this far without him— but it's better without him here, I shudder from the cold memories that danced around in my skull making my line of sight tint a little darker "E- Exu- Exuse m-" I shook my head and clears my skull from those thoughts before looking up to the owner of the voice calling out to him. "Ah.. nice to have you back but may you please introduce your name to us?...."

"O-h erm- my name is sans but you can call me classic" I replied to the coach smiling half heartily.

He nodded at me then saying "Alrighty everyone it's time for you guys to go and change into your P.E. outfit so everybody to the changing rooms, your changing lockers are the same number and code as your daily school ones so..Bye!

We walked into our assigned gender rooms and to our lockers, I went through different rows before I found mines. I hummed and opened my locker  and grabbed my P.E. outfit and went into one of the stalls. We don't really have to go in but it's there if we want our privacy.

I took off my hoodie and put on the t-shirt and then took off my shorts only to be replaced with work-out shorts. I then folded up my clothes and put them into my locker and put the corner of my eye socket I saw a familiar skeleton next to my locker. It was the same skeleton from Mrs. Toriel class. He was dressed in the same attire as me but he had a black substance leaking from his eyes.

He glanced at me and winked, I got embarrassed and looked away and I heard him chuckle then walk away.

After I calmed down I walked out and into the line next to a taller skeleton than me. He had blue eyes that can turn into stars.

" alright(he always says alright) everybody we will be doing 13 laps around the track and climb ropes but before all of that lets stretch.
So I need you guys to get into rows on the mats and sit down."

I listened to him and sat with my legs crossed and stared back up at him who was in the front. Everyone else was settled down next to me on either side.

"Ok what I want you to do is to reach your right arm to your left side and grab your right arm under the elbow with your left."

I understood nothing he said but just tried to do what he was describing.
We did a couple more until we had to get up and go to the track.

"Okay everybody ready. Steady. Run!" Coach called out.

This wasn't a race just running laps- I started running in a fast pace but not as fast as the skeletons from Mrs toriels class -for now- I had to keep my speed intact or else I would be running to fast.

Suddenly some bunny monster tripped my over causing me to fall while trying to catch myself. I squeezed my eyes shut and stuck out my hands to catch myself and when it came I rolled and stand back up.

I sighed in relief and kept on doing my seventh lap while some were on their 5th or 6th. When I finished I just sat on the bleachers to calm down even though your just supposed to walk to calm down your heartbeat but I'm a skeleton... you don't have one.

Some of the others sat down while 3 more ran their last lap. I saw a group of 6 going towards the bleachers and some of them looked familiar but I kept to myself. I blew out a breath but only smoke came out.

"OOH the new kid's smoking!!!"

Some girl yelled. The gym teacher looked and headed to where the girl was pointing, and stopped right in front of me.

"Excuse me young man but were you smoking"

"N-no I wasn't sir"

I stuttered. Embarrassing, he looked at me and asked something again.

"Please do not lie or you will be sent to the principals office"

I sighed and smoke cane out again and he looked at me disappointingly.

"I'm not smoking... it's just that I can't control my powers fully"

"No skeleton has fire magic young man so you are smoking just like she said"

I stared at him and put my hands up... then fire came out in a bluish-orange color. I heard a lot of people gasp as no skeleton could do fire magic. But I was taught as a little kid by my father.

I shook my head and turned the fire magic off, then looked up at the teacher— his eyes were wide and he couldn't looked like he was speechless which he probably were.

"O-okay well... that's impressive classic , w-where have you learned that type of magic..."

"It's personal"
             ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘
After P.E. I headed to my locker in the changing room and put my original clothes on before I felt something cold touch my back- I jerked away from it and looked around only to see no one.

I kept cautious but still went out.(dressed fully)

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・

Hey guys and girls just wanted to let ya know that.... I may keep updating but since people kept asking for not I'm trying and getting more courage up to continue to write so I WILL try to make more but no promises...

Words: 1179