First day-part 5 (end)

UwU I really love how y'all are still ready this crappy stuff.. brings warmth to my heart and soul

Oh and quick reminder

>_<_>_<_>_<_>_<_>_< are time skips

>.<.>.<.>.<.>.< are the end of chapters

———-
Previously in a different POV

Horrors POV

"Ok everybody we will be practicing our magic one by one.. so no arguments I don't wanna hear it.. the first person to go will be the first person in the first row.."

The first person in the first row was a human. They looked a little nervous but still got ready to practice.

(Skiiiip to sanses)

Next was a blue clad skeleton with a blue bandana I already knew who that was. He summoned a faster blaster hammer attack with his eye light glowing like how all we other sanses can do. Next was ink splotch he summoned a big paintbrush and splashed paint everywhere, I just rolled my eyes.

Next was the ball of positivity who summoned a blue and yellow staff that can transform into a bow then was the bad sanses or the bad kids of the school.

Author POV

Horror grinned evilly as he summoned two axes and some bones that were covered in blood and were more pointed than a handmade dagger. He threw one at a human who shrieked in fear as the attack was heading towards them,then suddenly when the attack disappeared / horror laughing his non-existent butt off. Next was killer who just summoned some knives being lazy and not wanting to practice. Then it was cross the fluffy Oreo was also lazy along with dust since they didn't wanna be there.

Nightmare being the show off he was formed his tentacles and swayed them around while also fake stabbing a terrified monster and human. Error just took his strings from his eyes and scared the shizz out of the teacher.

"Well umm... that... was unsettling but there are two more left so go on ahead!"

Next was another human, and that human was chara.(I made chara a boi)
He sighed in agitation as he just summoned multiple knives/ then next was the original.

Classic closed his eyes to focus on which attack he'd would prefer; so he just summoned a small gaster blaster.

"Alright class this is the end of the day and since it's a new student here today I'll let the homework slide a little.."

Sans POV

As I went to go change back into my normal clothes in the boys locker room,I felt somebody grab my arm-

"Sorry if I scared you but hello!I'm chara"

"H-hello there chara...I-I'm sans..and it's ok.. I was just spooked"

"Oh ok.You seem pretty cool wanna be friends?"

(Me trying to create small talk but realized I'm not social cuz I never talk)

He walked with me back to the boys room and kept following me, when I realize that his locker was conveniently placed by mines- so I sighed in irritation.

<_>_>_<_>_<_>_<_>

I was holding my bag making my way out of the school campus when I saw a big crowd and being the curious little shizz I was I went to go see what's happening.

I squeezed my way through the crowd and saw two skeletons beating up a two students, my mind went on it's own as I bathed my way through the crowd out of anger.

"Hey! Leave these two alone you assholes!"

I yelled at the two other skeletons while standing in front of the two hurt kids.

Authors POV

"*pfft- and what are you gonna do about it"

The one with a hole in his skull said to the smaller while the other just stared and watched the two talk/fight.

"Nothing 'cause I don't want you to end up with a bigger hole in your skull"(rhymes)

Classic talked back in anger to the taller while the two injured kids got up and took each other to the infirmary. Classic was about to get attacked when a goopy looking skeleton came from behind the one with a hole and slapped the back of his head.

"Horror stop harassing people even though I'm okay with it...but your causing a scene!,"

The goopy looking skeleton said to the one called 'horror'.

"Aww..cmon night..they were annoying me!"

"And dust, you should be more responsible that this idiotic bone head right here!" Nightmare yelled at dust ignoring horrors complaining. Classic just stared at the whole thing unfold and he just sighed and walked away. He had to go to work anyway...

(Time skip)

Sans made it home and went to chill in the living room before his night shift started. He had the fireplace on while watching a movie since in the forest it was cold there.

He looked at the clock and sighed in irritation as he walked upstairs into his room and into the spacious walk in closet he had.

As he was looking for clothes he saw a familiar white box sitting in a cubby. He walked to it slowly, grabbed it and opened it.. seeing nothing in it. He sighed again and as he was about to turn around he heard something drop and spinnederound quickly and saw a heartbreaking photo of a memory....

<.>.<.>.<.>.<.<.>.<.>.<.>.<

(Cliffhanger since I don't know what else to put.. to me it feels like my writing has gotten more different and lazy ever since this corona virus)

Words:907